The Student Room Group

Btec IT unit 6 website development

Hi does anyone have the unit 6 assignment 1 where you compare two websites.I’ve missed lots of lessons due to health reasons I will not copy just take ideas from it.This will be highly appreciated it
Could I have some help specifically the factors affecting website performance.
Original post by ITStudent22
I can help with that. Are you able to respond to DMs?

no I just created this account but if you are comfortable with using Instagram then my IG is kevinc238. Thank you :smile:
Original post by Kevin7724
no I just created this account but if you are comfortable with using Instagram then my IG is kevinc238. Thank you :smile:

Sorry I completely forgot to reply earlier. Here's a unit 6 assignment guide for you.
https://youtu.be/tkQki7s3Sms
(edited 2 years ago)
I got a distinction for this unit😎
possible to send your work so i can use it as guide. instagram is aman.26s if u could help
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Dumbyute
Hi does anyone have the unit 6 assignment 1 where you compare two websites.I’ve missed lots of lessons due to health reasons I will not copy just take ideas from it.This will be highly appreciated it

Hey there would you like me to send you my work for this?

When you mean assignment 1 its P1 right?
Original post by anonymous_kid13
I got a distinction for this unit😎

Hi there I was so wondering if you can please send me your unit 6 assignment A coursework as I’m struggling doing this unit. If not, could you give me some pointer. Thank you
Original post by Itsyaboyzaki
Hi there I was so wondering if you can please send me your unit 6 assignment A coursework as I’m struggling doing this unit. If not, could you give me some pointer. Thank you

Yo
Reply 9
Reply 10
Original post by username5841250

hello do u have unit6 assgiment i will not copy just need ideas if you have plese give it will be aprreciated
Reply 11
Original post by username5841250

If you have can you please send me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending