Turn on thread page Beta

exboyfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    why would i be posting if i had good instincts
    seriosuly thou you arnt telling me you will/wont act on your feelings dependent on what people on here say? were just giving advice and at the end its all down to you what you do.
    weve all got instincts....prehaps your a little confused as to what yours are.
    tell him you fancy him or dont. its up to you. but i personally think youd be folish in not saying anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love_Hearts)
    seriosuly thou you arnt telling me you will/wont act on your feelings dependent on what people on here say? were just giving advice and at the end its all down to you what you do.
    weve all got instincts....prehaps your a little confused as to what yours are.
    tell him you fancy him or dont. its up to you. but i personally think youd be folish in not saying anything
    no no, i was joking.

ReputationRep:
    no no, i was joking
    ok then
    problem solved

ReputationRep:
    at the end of the day if you really love him and you do want to get back with him then just do it ok, dont worry about what u might loose think of all you've got to gain. if he doesnt feel the same then yeah it maybe a little awkward at first but at least you'll know. DONT LIVE WITH REGRETS if he says yes then the next 8 months could be filled with fun and happiness for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2006
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.