Reply 60
Original post by sophie5
I basically got:
a* in RS
a in spanish and english language and biolo
b in ICT and maths
c in chemistry and history
(dont know english lit mark yet)

The grades aren't that bad, just work on History, Maths and Chemistry so you can get an A.

Whatever subjects you think you are likely to do at A-level, you shuold concentrate on them most, but obviously don't neglect your other subjects.
Reply 61
**** life *****'s screw GCSE you've always got MacDonald
Barely studied for the mock exams that I have tomorrow and I feel like I’m going to get C’s at the most unfortunately. I’m aiming for at least B’s. I’m hoping these mock exams don’t mean anything and only the real thing is important as I’m in year 10. The mock exams apparently are important in which a level you go to as you apply by Christmas of year 11? But I’m pretty sure if I pull out a couple of A’s and A*’s I can still get into a good a level school?
hi
Erm i have a problem so i got basically got all C's in my yr11 mocks but like sixth forms are looking A*s-B's. I didn't even get a singe one. That beside the problem, in our school (obviously) they base the tier of entry on your results for mocks. I really want to do physics, maths, economics and psychology for A-level but what i got in these mocks is not encouraging. Also, some applications are still being held open to allow higher grades to be entered and i was even telling my mum that I did better in these mocks than year ten but it was worse idek what to do. I really need to higher for everything.
Thanks i was kind of worried when i didn't get desirable moc grades
Ok so we had parents evening and my head of science is allowing me to try higher
So there are lucky stars
We are rooting for you
We can do this 🤝
#gcses2020

Quick Reply

Latest