Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sophie5)
I basically got:
a* in RS
a in spanish and english language and biolo
b in ICT and maths
c in chemistry and history
(dont know english lit mark yet)
The grades aren't that bad, just work on History, Maths and Chemistry so you can get an A.

Whatever subjects you think you are likely to do at A-level, you shuold concentrate on them most, but obviously don't neglect your other subjects.
Fatshits
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
**** life *****'s screw GCSE you've always got MacDonald
IamDennis123456
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Barely studied for the mock exams that I have tomorrow and I feel like I’m going to get C’s at the most unfortunately. I’m aiming for at least B’s. I’m hoping these mock exams don’t mean anything and only the real thing is important as I’m in year 10. The mock exams apparently are important in which a level you go to as you apply by Christmas of year 11? But I’m pretty sure if I pull out a couple of A’s and A*’s I can still get into a good a level school?
oloboojo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
hi
qwert345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Erm i have a problem so i got basically got all C's in my yr11 mocks but like sixth forms are looking A*s-B's. I didn't even get a singe one. That beside the problem, in our school (obviously) they base the tier of entry on your results for mocks. I really want to do physics, maths, economics and psychology for A-level but what i got in these mocks is not encouraging. Also, some applications are still being held open to allow higher grades to be entered and i was even telling my mum that I did better in these mocks than year ten but it was worse idek what to do. I really need to higher for everything.
Lego2438
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks i was kind of worried when i didn't get desirable moc grades
qwert345
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ok so we had parents evening and my head of science is allowing me to try higher
So there are lucky stars
We are rooting for you
We can do this 🤝
#gcses2020
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (16)
7.69%
They've been reasonable (88)
42.31%
Not feeling great... (51)
24.52%
They are TERRIBLE! (53)