The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

god knows, probs somet to do with kids, retail, or promotions
Reply 2
~*glitter*~
just out of interest, what is it that every1 wants to do either after school or uni or whatever?? i want to be an art teacher :smile:
im gonna go to uni to do spanish, french and translating and interpreting. then i wanna b a translator and earn lots of money and go buy lots of jimmy choo shoes!!!!!!!! and lotsa clothes and a big house and a sexy car
Reply 3
dizzzzzy
im gonna go to uni to do spanish, french and translating and interpreting. then i wanna b a translator and earn lots of money and go buy lots of jimmy choo shoes!!!!!!!! and lotsa clothes and a big house and a sexy car
go hayley!!! will u buy me 1 too??
dizzzzzy

hahaha sexy car! hehehe :smile: :smile: :smile:

arrrr mecerdez compresser c180!! oh id love one of those! in silver!
Reply 5
~*glitter*~
just out of interest, what is it that every1 wants to do either after school or uni or whatever?? i want to be an art teacher :smile:

own a mansion with a limo and a helicopter
eric bischoff

haha! have a helipad on your roof!!
Reply 7
eric bischoff
not askin for much ay eric
~*glitter*~
not askin for much ay eric

most people seem to have money to burn these days anyway :frown:
Reply 9
lumpycustard
most people seem to have money to burn these days anyway :frown:

i do im trying to think what i can spend £150 on
Reply 10
i am gonna get a sexy NEW (not used) sports convertible and a big house with 5 bedrooms. i think i will need to hire a cook too cos i cant!!!!!!! maybe ill get a car from the business i work with. hhmmmm.............
eric bischoff
a bunch of flowers for ur good friend lumpy
Reply 12
eric bischoff
that really isnt that much, i make that in two weeks (eventhough right now i only own 4p)
dizzzzzy
i am gonna get a sexy NEW (not used) sports convertible and a big house with 5 bedrooms. i think i will need to hire a cook too cos i cant!!!!!!! maybe ill get a car from the business i work with. hhmmmm.............

ha! a bedroom for me! teehee

some people have it easy i no someone (nbot say who coz ul kill me) whos dad has a company car (a nbice one but dont no the name grrr) and has petrol and MOT and EVERYTHING paid for! amazin! and he can use has much petrol as he wants ever! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply 14
~*glitter*~
that really isnt that much, i make that in two weeks (eventhough right now i only own 4p)

i am 13 though.I dont have a job

and no flowers for lumpy dont like flowers
Reply 15
dizzzzzy
whos gonna have the other 4 bedrooms?? (can av 1??)
Reply 16
eric bischoff
i am 13 though.I dont have a job

how come uve got that much tho???
~*glitter*~

lucky for some aint it! i get 10 quid basically a week and only a couple of quid is actually left to my leisure :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
eric bischoff

well some choccies then!
Reply 19
~*glitter*~
how come uve got that much tho???

christmas :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending