The Student Room Group

cheating? guilt?

I've been talking with this guy since mid july and we both obviously like each other a lot but we arent boyfriend and girlfriend and he lives in another state and i moved somewhere else for college but im flying back home this weekend to see him. but anyways this past weekend i got super drunk and was at a party and my friend did what are the odds bc they've been wanting me to kiss someone since I hadn't had my first kiss and I ended up making out with this guy a few times (it was terrible and i never wanted to just throw myself away) but after I was sober I felt this immense amount of guilt and disgust with myself and i feel like i cheated. I did NOT feel anything with the guy i kissed and i deeply regret it and i dont know what to do bc i feel like a cheater and im seeing the guy from back home in a few days
you did nothing wrong, you're single and u can do whatever u want. if u feel guilty its just because u really like that guy, and if u feel like its necessary to tell him what u did, then do it. But for me, u did nothing wrong and you shouldn't feel guilty about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending