The Student Room Group

A level choices

I still don’t know what to do. I either want to study physics, chemistry, maths or economics; physics, maths, further maths and chemistry or maths, further maths, physics or economics. However I don’t know if I want to do physics or economics for university.
Reply 1
Original post by Kingdragon
I still don’t know what to do. I either want to study physics, chemistry, maths or economics; physics, maths, further maths and chemistry or maths, further maths, physics or economics. However I don’t know if I want to do physics or economics for university.

hey there :smile:
what i'd suggest is picking something that's related to something u wanna do at uni (if u know what that is ofc), if not, then just pick the ones u think you'd enjoy the most, u can always change them at the beginning of year 12, and even if u end up changing ur mind when it's too late to do that, there are uni courses with foundation years for people who dont have the required subjects, dont stress about it too much and good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Assuming that you like all of the subjects equally and are just as good at all of the, the best combo for physics or economics at uni would be maths, FM, physics and economics, so drop the chemistry. That will keep your options open for physics and economics. Obviously, if you prefer one subject over another then that is different, go for what you like best.

Quick Reply

Latest