The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Your best bet is to get some mousse or gel and style it, so it takes people's attention away. It's worked for me though I have no real need for either at the moment.

I do style it, I'm just not that keen on the cut itself. I've not been left with much fringe.
Reply 4101
I have my hair stupidly short most of the time, so I don't need to style it.

Also, I'm off for a week in July, I'm contemplating where to go/who to see if the other half can't get the time off
Original post by Crisps
I have my hair stupidly short most of the time, so I don't need to style it.

Close to bold?? I'm so laid-back that its natural most of the time, only really need a comb when needs smartening for formal/casual wear. And though I've never really used any in the last year, it's always handy to keep a spare tub of gel in the event of a real hair emergency .... that's when I'm not allowed to cover it up with a hat, which is rare in itself.
I haven't had a haircut in well over a year. I'm so glad I have long hair, FAR less hassle and upkeep required. God bless my uncontrollable leonine mane.

In other news, unexplained rashes for the win? :unsure:
Reply 4104
Hairgel? What are you, thirteen?

I like my hair at the moment - it's a nice length. Shame it's not a great cut, as it's too thick on the sides - if it doesn't dry properly, then it just looks odd/bad...

Why is it we always revert to talking about hair? Go stereotypes :biggrin:

Exam in under 14 hours. Eeek. Sleep time.
Ugh. This heat is ridiculous. :lolwut:
I should clarify, the rash is on my face and chest. Just to stop you all speculating. :tongue:
Original post by Terpsikhore
I should clarify, the rash is on my face and chest. Just to stop you all speculating. :tongue:

Allergies?
Original post by Mad Vlad
Ugh. This heat is ridiculous. :lolwut:

Heat? I'm assuming you're currently not in the UK, right, because it's nowhere near the average for June. We've only had like 4 hot days this summer - and 3 of them were in Wales before the floods hit!
Heat? I'm assuming you're currently not in the UK, right, because it's nowhere near the average for June. We've only had like 4 hot days this summer - and 3 of them were in Wales before the floods hit!

I'm in DC again.
I'm in DC again.

Ah fair enough. Got to admit that's one of the things I'm jealous of the Americans/Southern Europeans about - the heat. They live in such a lovely climate. I've not been to that part of the US, but the part I was in years ago was like 35 degrees, and this was in the autumn.
Allergies?

The only thing I'm allergic to is grass, and I haven't touched any today. I've been in a warm humid environment this evening, so I'm hoping it's some sort of heat rash. Either that or I've suddenly developed an allergy to cider, which is TERRIBLE.
Ah fair enough. Got to admit that's one of the things I'm jealous of the Americans/Southern Europeans about - the heat. They live in such a lovely climate. I've not been to that part of the US, but the part I was in years ago was like 35 degrees, and this was in the autumn.

It's so muggy. I don't like the heat or the humidity, personally.

Original post by Terpsikhore
The only thing I'm allergic to is grass, and I haven't touched any today. I've been in a warm humid environment this evening, so I'm hoping it's some sort of heat rash. Either that or I've suddenly developed an allergy to cider, which is TERRIBLE.

C'est Cidre, not Cider.
By the way, you're damn cute!!

This pleases me greatly. :sexface:
Reply 4114
Need to get up at 9.30 to go to London, and I'm awake because my nose is so blocked I can't sleep. :frown:
Reply 4115
Just received a traditional "stockman" style pocket knife with polished bone scales. :h: I love it, just ordered a razor Trapper to go with it.

Reply 4116
Those awaiting closure on the blocked nose/sleep crisis front, I had a shower, and that among other things cleared it up eventually. Off to prison now. :p:
we've been alright for weather, It's been surprisingly sunny since I got back to Edinburgh.
Original post by Gews
Just received a traditional "stockman" style pocket knife with polished bone scales. :h: I love it, just ordered a razor Trapper to go with it.

Your interest in knives concerns me.
On the topic of hair, I've been trying something new. I have it swished back. Chris says he likes it and the blonde streak makes it looks cool. I'm still unconvinced.

Latest