The Student Room Group

So I am only just realising I am BI

Long sorry short I have been obsessed with anything all my life.
My first obsession was Elvis Presley.
My second but all time obsession was Britney Spears.
When I was 12 I was aloud a sleep over and I remember it so well because my mu was so strict she would never let anyone in the house so this 12 years old party just for me was an event.
So I take my five really close friends to my room and then my mum comes behind me and says to everyone “Yeah Lee is not like other girls you should boys on my wall. But she said it in a joke way so I was unaware it was derogatory comment.
My friend Gina turned to me and says. Your mum is basically saying you’re gay!!
And when my friend said that I laughed it off and now I have just tried to deny I was to have a girl to love and hold x

Where or what is the best approach to find a girl???
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
OK?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
OK?

I know what the heck what is my problem?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Leegirl01

Yeah that. A whole thread full of grammar issues on something pretty much irrelevant. Hence the tumbleweeds lying around.
Reply 4
So you think your bi, because of a comment your mum said to you & your friends??

Have you ever been interested in women in a romantic way?

If yes, then attend any LGBT(and all the extra letters that people identify with) events, join the apps, speak to people to explore this avenue.

If no, then take that as you are probably not bi, but get your mum to apologise for her language, or speak to her on the topic.

End of the day, I would focus on life and live it however you want to, with whoever you want to.
Original post by Leegirl01

Don't worry I just discovered I'm bi myself I feel you there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending