The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5440
Hey gays, Amsterdam is still good. Nothing to report on the :sexface: front though.
(edited 11 years ago)
You know those days where you've previously planned a full day "I'm going to do ALL the things" kinda day, and then something happens and you do nothing.

Today is one of those days. I woke up at 4pm, (who does that?) I've lost my sleeping tablets :unimpressed: So in order to regain dignity I've just finished cleaning the kitchen, done all the washing up, doing the clothes load, tidied the front room and have put dinner in the oven. My housemate is at work, I feel like a housewife :mmm:
Original post by The Puppet Master
You know those days where you've previously planned a full day "I'm going to do ALL the things" kinda day, and then something happens and you do nothing.

Today is one of those days. I woke up at 4pm, (who does that?) I've lost my sleeping tablets :unimpressed: So in order to regain dignity I've just finished cleaning the kitchen, done all the washing up, doing the clothes load, tidied the front room and have put dinner in the oven. My housemate is at work, I feel like a housewife :mmm:

Out of rep. :rolleyes:

Bonus points if you greet your housemate with "honey, you're home!". :mmm:
Hello! =) How old are you?? xxxxx
Just spent a good 3-4 hours chatting up this girl who i was 90% sure was gay and was all touchy feely to only hear the 4 worst words in the history of flirting "My boyfriend and I"
All i cna say is i very quickly left the conversation and I am now back at home (its 1am here) ith my tail firmly between my legs.... fml
Original post by lcsurfer
Just spent a good 3-4 hours chatting up this girl who i was 90% sure was gay and was all touchy feely to only hear the 4 worst words in the history of flirting "My boyfriend and I"
All i cna say is i very quickly left the conversation and I am now back at home (its 1am here) ith my tail firmly between my legs.... fml

I know that feel bro. :console:

:sad:
:hugs:
Coming out of hiding a litte bit. :ninja: Hey all :hello:
Head is feeling much better after napping :h:

:console: I know the feeling :sadnod:
Original post by Tortious
Out of rep. :rolleyes:

Bonus points if you greet your housemate with "honey, you're home!". :mmm:

:u: This will be done. While wearing a pinny and oven gloves.

:console: ouch, hate those words.

Original post by ViceVersa
Coming out of hiding a litte bit. :ninja: Hey all :hello:

:ninja: Why are you hiding? :mmm:
Original post by The Puppet Master
:ninja: Why are you hiding? :mmm:

:shh: :ninja:
Original post by ViceVersa
:shh: :ninja:

You're not that good at it - you're not "invisible". :p:

Seriously though, how are things?
Original post by Tortious
You're not that good at it - you're not "invisible". :p:

Seriously though, how are things?

I did say I was coming out fo hiding for a bit :tongue:

Things are okay :smile: hope they are for you too!
Reply 5453
My other half is staying in a makeshift dormitory in the Tobacco Docks retail park in Wapping. The army have taken over and stationed loads of troops plus some civilians. He's one of the civilians. His job normally involves taking soldiers to and from barracks across the country, hence why he's there.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
Hey all. Anyone got any big plans for the summer break? xx
Original post by Crisps
My other half is staying in a makeshift dormitory in the Tobacco Docks retail park in Wapping. The army have taken over and stationed loads of troops plus some civilians. He's one of the civilians. His job normally involves taking soldiers to and from barracks across the country, hence why he's there.

So, he's a bus driver?
How's the weather in England. Winter here. Still in shorts :tongue:
Reply 5457
Original post by Mad Vlad
So, he's a bus driver?

Yep.

Reply 5458
iPod Classic is broken :unimpressed:
Original post by thurin
iPod Classic is broken :unimpressed: