The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Two massive pieces of eye-candy coming up. And ear-candy as well if you like their kind of music. All for the price of one :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think I'm going through a red-heads phase hahaha Although, of course, I'm open to the full color spectrum >_>

(Pic #1 is Florence Welch, Pic #2 is Simone Simons from the Dutch band Epica. Enjoy :wink:)

Oh god.... florence!!
I seem to go for the blondes at the moment (being a blonde myself i find it odd).

Apart from the odd brunette
Okay. I swear this is my last post for today.

I HAVE TWO NEW KITTENS!!!
My dad went home tonight with these adorable fluffy things. I think he's trying to replace me with them because I'm going to uni.

Why must this be happening when I'm leaving for uni in three weeks? I love them. They love me too. :cry2:

They literally won't go near my brother and are acting so nasty towards him. I'm so happy. Clever kittens.

Oh here they are sitting on my lap. Am I turning into a cat lady?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1344258088.080051.jpg

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by lcsurfer
That would depress me if it wasn't for teh fact that i have fantastic boobs...

I seem to go for the blondes at the moment (being a blonde myself i find it odd).

If I didn't know you...which I don't, actually :wink:...I'd think that'd be a very, very weird turn of self-esteem there :mmm: Is your apartment filled with mirrors or are you just Cristiano Ronaldo's lost sister? :rofl:

Oh god.... florence!!

I know, right? Absolute goddess! And her songs...just mindblowing. The other girl is not too shabby, either ;P She used to be a blonde. And she also excelled at that :colone:
Original post by The Fez
Why must this be happening when I'm leaving for uni in three weeks? I love them. They love me too. :cry2:

Course not, Fez!

And awwww they look adooorable <3!
If I didn't know you...which I don't, actually :wink:...I'd think that'd be a very, very weird turn of self-esteem there :mmm: Is your apartment filled with mirrors or are you just Cristiano Ronaldo's lost sister? :rofl:

I know, right? Absolute goddess! And her songs...just mindblowing. The other girl is not too shabby, either ;P She used to be a blonde. And she also excelled at that :colone:

haha, no my apartment isnt filled with mirrors i just like my boobs :tongue: and noone has ever complained about them, apart from me when i am trying to buy shirts!

Florence's songs are amazing theres a really good canadian girl called austra, listen to her song lose it.... utterly amazing!
Original post by slwhat88
I think you're always a fresher at uni, especially at the start of the year. I'm 'freshering' at Leeds Uni, I've heard it's good so fingers crossed :smile:. Where are you 're-freshering' this year?

I guess you're right, it's just the pressure and work get harder :h: I'm at Lincoln uni, Leeds was my second choice! What will you be studying? Excited? :h:
Florence's songs are amazing theres a really good canadian girl called austra, listen to her song lose it.... utterly amazing!

Will do :wink:
That would depress me if it wasn't for teh fact that i have fantastic boobs...

I remember on TSR once there was a thread about what you'd do if you were the opposite sex for a day. A girl posted in response to a guy and said (to wind him up), "yeah, some days I look down and see my boobs and I just don't get any work done... :rolleyes:". :rofl:

Two massive pieces of eye-candy coming up. And ear-candy as well if you like their kind of music. All for the price of one :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think I'm going through a red-heads phase hahaha Although, of course, I'm open to the full color spectrum >_>

(Pic #1 is Florence Welch, Pic #2 is Simone Simons from the Dutch band Epica. Enjoy :wink:)

I could've sworn those photos were of the same person. :indiff:

Original post by The Fez
Okay. I swear this is my last post for today.

I HAVE TWO NEW KITTENS!!!
My dad went home tonight with these adorable fluffy things. I think he's trying to replace me with them because I'm going to uni.

They literally won't go near my brother and are acting so nasty towards him. I'm so happy. Clever kittens.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1344258088.080051.jpg

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Your photo kinda looks like Mr Burns in black and white/as a skull. The black splotches are the eye sockets/nose/mouth and the heads are the curls of his hair. :indiff:
Reply 5988
Original post by Revd. Mike
If you're still in Swanage, you should take a stroll along the beach, going away from the town. Past Ocean Bay, past the beach huts and keep going as it starts to get rocky below the cliff line. There you'll find the cairn that my mum built :h: You should go add a few rocks to it, and write a little message on one of them. You might also see mine and Chris's engagement rock hehe. Speaking of my mum, if you fancy a cup of tea you should stop by, if you tell her you're a friend of mine she'll probably welcome you in and feed you tea and cake and show you her collection of sea glass XD

He is pretty cute, but only when he's beardy.

Very excited! And also, unf.

Ill bear that in mind, thanks - might end up there along one of our coastal paths :smile: We went walking to and around Old Harry Rocks and Shell Bay, which was lovely in the nice weather.

Incidentally, I went to an awesome awesome awesome shop today: have you been to Rainbow's End, the colourful hippy and gothic shop? Had a lot of fun trying on their gothic clothes with my sister :h: ... like this one.
Original post by thurin
Ill bear that in mind, thanks - might end up there along one of our coastal paths :smile: We went walking to and around Old Harry Rocks and Shell Bay, which was lovely in the nice weather.

Incidentally, I went to an awesome awesome awesome shop today: have you been to Rainbow's End, the colourful hippy and gothic shop? Had a lot of fun trying on their gothic clothes with my sister :h: ... like this one.

I have spent many happy hours in Rainbows End :biggrin:
Another Les Mis down, six to go....

Decided this one is my favourite

Our Javert is really good.

It's just a shame that the same tune comes back about 40 times in the show, like every other tune that features in it.
Reply 5991
Reply 5992
Hey gays. Belgrade is obscenely hot. First day of the competition (I'm judging at the European debating championships) was nice. The crappy shower makes me sad though. :frown:

Also Fez's link won me over re MM. And a friend of mine is in some Olympicy stuff tomorrow. It involves throwing plates at imaginary enemies. :yep:

:h:
Original post by The Puppet Master
x

x

OMG! Girls please tell me you're also watching USA against Canada! DARN EPIC game! One goal out of a KILLER play by Canada in a Barcelona-esque style; a hattrick by Christine Sinclair; one direct corner kick SCREAMER olympic goal and one out-of-the-box mindblowing goal both courtesy of Megan Rapinoe (she has a damn golden right foot!); a penalty scored Messi-style by Abby Wambach and an amazing save by Hope Solo! :eek:

Final score 3-3 for now and they are into extra time :excited:

I'm slightly turned on o_o

EDIT: Oh, AND, there was a moment when Megan Rapinoe showed the hand to a Canadian player when they were disputing a foul :hand: EPIC :colone: Although I think I want Canada to get to the final hmm..
(edited 11 years ago)
Anybody heard the 'news' about Mika?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

Unsurprising.

In other news, I'm knackered. :frown:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Unsurprising.

Lol I felt the same way.
My show got good reviews! :woo:

(OK, so almost all the bad points were about the orchestra, but they didn't mention the trombone being bad, so obviously I was incredible).

Also, if anyone wants to come and see it, you should - the cast are really good, if you like that sort of thing (Les Mis)
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

That's news?

Original post by Mad Vlad
In other news, I'm knackered. :frown:

:console: Same here. Can't go to bed yet until I've caught up with some stuff, though - I've been so busy the last few days, but this week's going to be even more mental so I really need to get on with sorting out a bunch of stuff tonight or it just won't get done at all.

So, naturally, I'm on TSR.
I can't go to bed. I have a 3 hour meeting with some Quantum computing boffins tomorrow and I haven't got a ****ing Scooby about Quantum computing...

Must... learn... quantum physics... :nooo:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest