The Student Room Group
Original post by Dalimyr
Try next 5-10 minutes and you'll be much closer. I'll make a new one once we get to around 9,995 posts :p:

It's just some days there's not many people on this thread
Original post by Dalimyr
Try next 5-10 minutes and you'll be much closer. I'll make a new one once we get to around 9,995 posts :p:

Then I can close my first mega thread in chat :tongue:
omg I want post 10000
Reply 9983
Original post by cpdavis
Then I can close my first mega thread in chat :tongue:

Should everyone go to bed before we reach 10,000, would you be mad? :rofl:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
It's just some days there's not many people on this thread
Well, it's pretty active at the minute :p:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Disagree.

FACT. :fyi:

The slop they've churned out today is overpriced, underwhelming and frankly, an effrontery to the model and philosophy that made the Apple brand truly great.

They're not innovating, they're mimicking. Their business model can't be sustained without the market leading innovation that made them cool. There's 2 ways it'll go, they'll cut prices to maintain sales, or they'll stick to the same model and plunge into a spiral of failure.

Apple are following a similar curve to that of Sinclair in the 80's. Their popularity has peaked, and their ability to be first to market - the key to their success - has diminished.

If I was an Apple shareholder, I'd be selling, right now.

As much as I don't want to (this is being typed on a pro) I have to agree. The innovation seems to be lacking and with **** ups like ditching google maps for an unusable piece of ****. which is a shame because I like there products. I know that isn't the best reason to buy a product and I KNOW I can get far more bang for my buck elsewhere but the thing I liked was that they worked intuitively with all the things I actually use preinstalled (as far as the iphone goes). But also because I think they look pretty. I can afford the price tag so buy it (having said that I have just stuck with my 3GS for the last 3 years, again probably because since then the innovation hasn't been much and mine still works.
Waits for frantic posting to begin...
:laugh:
Original post by ipoop
Should everyone go to bed before we reach 10,000, would you be mad? :rofl:

I would be more like :indiff:

Original post by AspiringGenius
omg I want post 10000

Saw you got an offer, well done :biggrin: :woo:
10000 posts wow!
:macarena: who loves thisd emoticon?
Hello
edit; daym!
New thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2157405

Oh wow, I got the 10000 post out of luck! :h:
10k...OK, I'll let cpdavis have the honour of closing the thread since he so desperately wants to do it.

Latest