The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Thunder and rain? This is not the Oxford I wanted to go back to. :colonhash:
Original post by thurin

PRSOM :awesome: I like that theory of revision.

It is medically related and counts on the basis of appreciating historic treatments for the mentally unwell.

By the same token house would be revision. Masterclass in 1 disease :tongue:
Reply 1382
Original post by thurin

Wah, I am so envious right now :puppyeyes:

I'm also going to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and probably Berlin or somewhere in Italy for a weekend!
Reply 1383
Original post by Gesar
I'm also going to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and probably Berlin or somewhere in Italy for a weekend!

I might go to the Edinburgh festival; let me know when you're thinking of going to Berlin, I wanna go again. :p:
Original post by dbmag9
Pickle Anshul and use his?

Why me? I love my brain :frown:
Original post by crazylemon
It is medically related and counts on the basis of appreciating historic treatments for the mentally unwell.

By the same token house would be revision. Masterclass in 1 disease :tongue:

Correction: Masterclass in the rarest, most unusual presentation of a particular disease, that a doctor would be lucky to see once in 30 years :tongue:
Edinburgh Festival meet?

I live there so it would be absolutely no effort on my part.
Original post by Gesar

Original post by dbmag9
I might go to the Edinburgh festival; let me know when you're thinking of going to Berlin, I wanna go again. :p:
Reply 1387
Original post by seanfromtheblock
Edinburgh Festival meet?

I live there so it would be absolutely no effort on my part.

I'll let you know if I end up going. :smile:
I'm going to Cologne for a few days this summer, but that's the extent of my plans.

I can't go too far or for too long, summer is carnival season! :party: Busiest time of year for sambistas.
Original post by Revd. Mike
Correction: Masterclass in the rarest, most unusual presentation of a particular disease, that a doctor would be lucky to see once in 30 years :tongue:

True.
But odds of said disease coming up in an EMQ 1/10

EMQs are funny things in that they over represent the rare (well having 50 questions on the same paper to which the answer is diabetes would make it a bit easy...) and are hugely stereotypical for example for lymphadenopathy rule of thumb: white - lymphoma, brown - tb, black - sarcoid.
Same goes for all stereotypes homosexual means something venereal/HIV defining disease, Irish/scot = alcoholic liver disease and so on.

I have started to find some of them rather hilarious,
Reply 1390
Original post by crazylemon
Irish/scot = alcoholic liver disease and so on.

That's amazing. :rofl: Horrendous, but also amazing. :awesome:
Reply 1391
The 21 Absolute Worst Things In The World

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Number 4 makes me either a. hate the world for a couple of minutes or b. just want to have a little cry...
Reply 1392
Original post by thurin

Number 4 makes me either a. hate the world for a couple of minutes or b. just want to have a little cry...

Multiple integrals do suck :sadnod:
Original post by thurin

Holy crap I don't know what number 14 is but I know I want it FAR, FAR AWAY FROM ME.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Anyone bought a copy of the Sun today? Their 'Big Story' is about Jessie J 'being a lesbian' (I don't think this is true though) and Simon Cowell denying the rumours again. Seriously don't newspapers have bigger stories to be reporting on such as the crisis in Syria? I guess it's trying to make a big deal of it again :/

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/04/20/jessie-j-bisexuality-and-ribena/

:woo: ^
Original post by thurin

coincidentally I was doing the exact same thing the minute I looked at. Looks like they were doing cylindrical coordinates too. Hmmmmmm
Back from my friends performance of Forbidden Broadway, very good show :biggrin:

Also going to start typing up my manifesto for treasurer position :yep:
Reply 1397
Original post by anshul95
coincidentally I was doing the exact same thing the minute I looked at. Looks like they were doing cylindrical coordinates too. Hmmmmmm

Urgh. Why you so dull? Most normal people just recoil at the sight of paper which isn't perfectly separated from its binding :colonhash:

Original post by Terpsikhore
Holy crap I don't know what number 14 is but I know I want it FAR, FAR AWAY FROM ME.

I feel the same about number 15 :mmm:
Original post by IGX_RSV2
Thankfully I've finally found one who actually knows how to cut my hair properly.

-_-
Reply 1399

Latest