The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tinykates
one might check that the picture is not too big and that it is an acceptable file type

ah - one speaks much sense - hmm might one speak to one soon
Reply 61
Kurdt Morello
thank god ur a girl rather enamoured with Matt Bellamy - ur avatar had me worried b4 i recognised it !!!

LOL! Yeah could be seen as a bit of a shock. But I really do think he is rather tasty no word of a lie.
Reply 62
i like your hat in that photo pencil queen. hats always look crap on me so I'm jealous :smile:
Custard
LOL! Yeah could be seen as a bit of a shock. But I really do think he is rather tasty no word of a lie.

do you like their music?
viviki
i like your hat in that photo pencil queen. hats always look crap on me so I'm jealous :smile:

£3 from a joke shop - hubby was going to wear it but chickened out at the last minute - I wore it as a bet to p**s off my mum....unfortunately she liked it :rolleyes:
Reply 65
Custard
How old are you?

Yes, I am a style God. 1) Pig Tie 2) 'The Scream' Tie 3) Lawyer pisstake tie 4) Simpsons tie 5) singing santa tie :biggrin:

Kurdt, how so :confused:
Reply 66
Kurdt Morello
do you like their music?

Yes of course, I love each and every song and of course the god...matt bellamy.

I hate been 13!!
corey

Yes, I am a style God. 1) Pig Tie 2) 'The Scream' Tie 3) Lawyer pisstake tie 4) Simpsons tie 5) singing santa tie :biggrin:

Kurdt, how so :confused:

hmm - i dunno - u seem like a moody goth at the best of times :biggrin: esp in ur comments to me :biggrin: by the way what do u like on ur toast?
Custard
Yes of course, I love each and every song and of course the god...matt bellamy.

I hate been 13!!

i was never taken seriously at 13 - but then my music tastes were shit - i am impressed that u like Muse - or love muse in fact - i love Nirvana myself but Muse rock hard
Reply 69
Custard
I think that corey is rather good lookin and i wouldn't mind giving him a good...hmmm...what was i saying?

lol, thank you

and Tinykates any reason to neg rep me? Next time can you sign it please because that would prove your not some cowardly little child.
Reply 70
Kurdt Morello
i was never taken seriously at 13 - but then my music tastes were shit - i am impressed that u like Muse - or love muse in fact - i love Nirvana myself but Muse rock hard

I love both, therefore I must be as cool as you!

I have answered what I like on toast :biggrin:
Reply 71
corey
lol, thank you

and Tinykates any reason to neg rep me? Next time can you sign it please because that would prove your not some cowardly little child.

it was obvious it was me. there was no need to sign it. you're a clever boy corey, but i'm disappointed that you were immature enough to make a post about it :biggrin:
Reply 72
Tinykates
it was obvious it was me. there was no need to sign it. you're a clever boy corey, but i'm disappointed that you were immature enough to make a post about it :biggrin:

*sigh* I fail to see how you worked 'immature' out? It was merely asking a question admittly it could have been done in PM but nevermind. I am merely in your shadow compared to your immaturity.
Reply 73
corey
*sigh* I fail to see how you worked 'immature' out? It was merely asking a question admittly it could have been done in PM but nevermind. I am merely in your shadow compared to your immaturity.

what's a shadown? - oh right it was a typo. fair enough corey
corey
I love both, therefore I must be as cool as you!

I have answered what I like on toast :biggrin:

ah so you have my partner in crime - hey no one is as cool as me! have you heard of 'Colours and Waves' by some band - cross between coldplay and that mancunian band erm - u know the one that did fool's gold
Tinykates
what's a shadown? - oh right it was a typo. fair enough corey

hey my friends - let's not bicker - but equally don't involve me in ur hissyfits :biggrin:
Reply 76
Kurdt Morello
hey my friends - let's not bicker - but equally don't involve me in ur hissyfits :biggrin:

one has not involved you my darling :biggrin:
interesting that he didn't sign the rep he gave me either :confused:
Reply 77
sillynarb2
is the other one disfigured or something :biggrin: ......

114 posts per day, that has to be a new record on this forum.
Tinykates

u cheeky girl :wink: one may not have been involved my dear but one takes it upon oneself on occasion to involve oneself so that all fighting can be averted :biggrin:
Reply 79
Tinykates
interesting that he didn't sign the rep he gave me either :confused:

Whatever TinyKates.

I haven't heard of the people you talking about Kurdt but I love coldplay, you a radiohead fan at all? Because if you are I may want to marry you!

Latest

Trending

Trending