The Student Room Group

1 year gifts

Hello in 3 weeks time I celebrate my year together with my partner I originally had a gift in mind although the gift can no longer be made possible especially since our pictures ain’t of it’s original copy since it’s filtered. I was wondering if you had ideas of thoughtful and meaningful gifts that I could possibly give to her please as part of celebrating a year together thank you for your kind suggestions and response to my thread :smile:
I would look on somewhere like etsy and get smth personalised
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I would look on somewhere like etsy and get smth personalised

What are some possible items or things that can be personalised from Etsy if you don’t mind me asking
you can get literally anything from etsy nowadays
just search one year anniversary gifts and so many things come up
I think this would be the best way to give something special if you can’t use photos as it won’t just be a generic thing that anyone has so she will not see anyone else with the exact same thing
Original post by Anonymous
Hello in 3 weeks time I celebrate my year together with my partner I originally had a gift in mind although the gift can no longer be made possible especially since our pictures ain’t of it’s original copy since it’s filtered. I was wondering if you had ideas of thoughtful and meaningful gifts that I could possibly give to her please as part of celebrating a year together thank you for your kind suggestions and response to my thread :smile:

Not an ad (!!!) but you can make personalised mugs from tshirtstudio for £4 (shipping is £2) and its really good - I got mugs for all my teachers with a bunch of subject memes/ inside jokes and they all loved it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending