The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Head Start School - July

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
thank u i will be getting tube from victoria to waterloo and will probably be there for 7:45 :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Well i get into victoria coach station at around 7.05am and I got my ticket for the train today, where I can use it on the tube and the train to kingston, which is brilliant. so the tube from victoria (by the time i get to the tube station) will be the 7.20 to waterloo... so will be in waterloo at around 7.30ish I presume..
I know my way around parts of London but not Kingston, which is why I wanna meet you lot :biggrin:

Can I just say, cos i need to get this out, I MANAGED TO FIT INTO SIZE 6 CLOTHES TODAY.. WELL SIZE 6 CARDI FROM RIVER ISLAND OMFG.

ok I'll behave now looool.
i know kingston very well so your all good from that point :biggrin:
so didn't choose kingston uni cos of the gig scene there no not at all hehe
LOL like me, i didn't choose london for the celeb culture... pahaha yeah right, that's all ill be doing inbetween studying of course! ;D
Reply 124
im guessing no one is meeting me then...tears
We are all meeting together aren't we?
Aren't me and you meeting at victoria? because i can meet you and then the others can wait for us? :smile:
if thats ok with the others?
Yeah I though you were all meeting at victoria then meeting me at Waterloo or are we all getting confused :/
I think we are all getting confused lol
haha i thought we were waiting for everyone to get to waterloo!

Not tomorrow but the next day :eek:
Someone make a decision
All meet at Waterloo
Or half meet at Victoria then meet the rest at waterloo
I'm getting to waterloo i can't afford a travel card or another train ticket. £38 a day is too much as it is lol

sorry guys
I wasn't suggesting people go out of their way just where people want to meet
Whatever happens I'll be at Waterloo like 7:30 ish :smile:
I will meet people at Waterloo. to save more confusion.
Has anyone else actually realised this is tomorrow eeeepppp
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Butterflies
I can sense i wont be able to sleep tonight but i have 4.30am start and a 2 and half hour journey
Reply 135
hi guys, im gonna be on the head start tomorrow as well and know absolutely no-one! :/ i cant wait to meet new people just reaaaally nervous haha! hope to meet all of you tomorrow :smile:

im coming from doncaster (yorkshire) getting the train at 5:20am! :O

see you tomorrow!
Laura, you can meet us if you like? we are meeting at waterloo outside BK at about 7.30ish?
Im EXCITED :biggrin: i nearly pee'd myself thismorning when i realised im leaving tonight hahahaha.
sdbjdhsdkcxj,sdxc
13 hours-ish

I think i'm going to pack a spare outfit, in case i someone there is commuting too and wants to get a hotel room lol.

So far i've only found rooms for £56 per night :frown: without any food lol
Oh no. :frown:
Well there is always that option of free food when you're at the university? :smile:
I'I'm leaving in an hour! Got a travelodge booked so I'm all fresh tomorrow

ANYONE GET THEIR HALLS OFFER TODAY? I did, first choice! Yippeeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending