The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston UG Open Day 18th August!

Just in case you missed our last open day in July, Kingston University is holding another undergraduate open day on the 18th of August! :smile:

If you are interested in finding out more about Kingston University, would like to get a glimpse of our facilities as well as speak to current students and staff, click on the link below to register!
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/open-days/undergraduate/book-to-attend-18-august-2023/

If you are coming to Kingston Hill, Roehampton Vale or Knights Park, do get some time to visit the Town House Library by Penrhyn Road Campus! Aside from its beautiful architecture, stunning views, wonderful study and communal spaces, Town House will also have student service booths where you can speak to someone about student finances, accommodation, career services and many more! :h:

Are you excited for university? Do you have a course in mind you are interested in at Kingston Uni? What do you want to know more about Kingston uni life?
I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to drop them down in the comments below and remember to sign up for open day! :colondollar:

Zhi En (Kingston Rep.)
Hi, i have a question....
i have applied for Kingston with a foundation year included and have received an conditional offer however recently i have received an unconditional offer for the same course without the foundation year. could someone explain what this means please and thank you..
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i have a question....
i have applied for Kingston with a foundation year included and have received an conditional offer however recently i have received an unconditional offer for the same course without the foundation year. could someone explain what this means please and thank you..

Hi there, congratulations on receiving an offer into Kingston University :h:
May I know what is the name of the course that you received the conditional and unconditional offer for? I could contact the respective faculty to pass along your query. :smile:
From what you have mentioned, I believe this means that you have been given an option to skip the foundation year and proceed into the first year of the undergraduate course! However, this is just speculation and I would suggest contacting the university to clarify!

Here are some links that you might find useful:
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/contact-us-undergraduate/

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any other questions! :colondollar:

Zhi En (Kingston Rep.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending