The Student Room Group

Boys in short shorts

Hi everyone I'm Aaron im 14. :smile: almost 15 I'm year 10 anyway what do you guys think of me wearing short shorts I just want opinion I will buy them anyway if I want they dont sell them in guys stores so I will have to buy girls ones. I wear leggings and girls jeans anyway got some amazing ark clothing jeans today amazing! So anyway what do you think I'm very self conscious so do you think I will get laughed at :O not that It matters but before any of you say it I am gay
Original post by AaronMusicLA
Hi everyone I'm Aaron im 14. :smile: almost 15 I'm year 10 anyway what do you guys think of me wearing short shorts I just want opinion I will buy them anyway if I want they dont sell them in guys stores so I will have to buy girls ones. I wear leggings and girls jeans anyway got some amazing ark clothing jeans today amazing! So anyway what do you think I'm very self conscious so do you think I will get laughed at :O not that It matters but before any of you say it I am gay

Are you gay by any chance?

Do what you want bro! Wear what you feel happy in!
Good luck :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
You go for it pal, don't worry what anyone else will say. Personally I think short shorts look good on a guy. I don't wear them myself because I'm fat, but if your fit go for it !
Reply 3
I just had to :biggrin:...
[video="youtube;C9u4AKU_GFs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9u4AKU_GFs[/video]

Anyway, if that's what you want to wear go for it :smile:
Reply 4
Wear what you want.
Reply 5
Original post by Bibs_x
I just had to :biggrin:...
[video="youtube;C9u4AKU_GFs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9u4AKU_GFs[/video]

Anyway, if that's what you want to wear go for it :smile:

Classic

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Original post by Mr Bee
Are you gay by any chance?

before any of you say it I am gay

There's always one.
You wear leggings but are unsure about short shorts? :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
I don't think so.
Reply 9
Original post by Boom Pow
You wear leggings but are unsure about short shorts? :s-smilie:

Yes but leggings look a bit like jeans
Reply 10
Do what you want my friend
Reply 11
This thread has been approved by Justin Bieber :yy:
go for it go crazy
Original post by Chumbaniya
There's always one.

Didn't read it fully :frown: oops

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Reply 14
you can't be self-conscious, and wear leggings.

Short shorts look silly on guys, but hey, if that's what you want, go for it.
Reply 15
Original post by Pride
you can't be self-conscious, and wear leggings.

Short shorts look silly on guys, but hey, if that's what you want, go for it.

Agreed.
In my honest opinion I don't think you should be wearing leggings or shorts - especially because girls' ones will be tight...there...

Quick Reply

Latest