The Student Room Group

Does he like me or not?

I know I won’t really know unless I ask him but these are the things he does:

- I catch him staring at me from the corner of my eye
- makes eye contact with me when we talk
- finds a way to say hi to me
- smiles at me whenever he sees me (in a teasing way)
- teases me (mainly about my height)
- it seems like he makes his voice deeper around me
- when he’s with his friends I’ve heard him point me out and say oh look there’s _____ she’s so short
- I was walking far behind him and his friend once and his friend managed to notice me and told him or something cuz then he saw me and looked behind at me
Also, one of his friends told me he thought I was fit but then he instantly denied it saying I was too short

- some days when I say hi he tells me to **** off or something but I think it’s just because he had a bad day because other days he is the one who says hi to me
- said I was ugly to my friend (which I am not, not to seem self centred or anything, but people say I’m usually a 8 or 9 but he said I was a 3
- we only ever say hi and tease each other we don’t really talk about anything else
- doesn’t really speak to me unless his friend is with him or we aren’t with my friends

He had a girlfriend who he broke up with and he seemed pretty sad abt it but that was months ago
But then apparently he called his ex a **** which I don’t get cuz he blamed the breakup on himself and on the same week he called her a ****

I’m not sure if this was when him and his ex were still together or if they had broken up already, but his ex went to my friend and started asking her questions like if she knows anyone who likes him
My friend said she thinks that his ex thinks he likes me

Some of my friends tell me he definitely likes me but then some of the others say they don’t know

Thanks, please respond
It kinda sounds that he does like you but honestly (I know that I don’t know him or know your dynamics and everything) but he seems that he kinda treats you badly ? Idk, even if he’s just teasing I don’t think it’s nice of him to say that you’re ugly, you deserve a guy who compliments you when they like you and not be kinda mean to you. I feel that even if he does like you (which sounds like he probably does) it doesn’t sound like it would be a healthy relationship imo. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
It kinda sounds that he does like you but honestly (I know that I don’t know him or know your dynamics and everything) but he seems that he kinda treats you badly ? Idk, even if he’s just teasing I don’t think it’s nice of him to say that you’re ugly, you deserve a guy who compliments you when they like you and not be kinda mean to you. I feel that even if he does like you (which sounds like he probably does) it doesn’t sound like it would be a healthy relationship imo. :smile:

Yeah, I don’t even know why he called me ugly when I’m not, but then his friend comes up to me and said he thinks I’m fit, it’s really just confusing me. I knew him from before when we used to be classmates and we used to laugh and joke a lot, and he used to remember the most random things I would tell him as well, but he’s always been quite a rude person to other people, but he would only ever do it as a joke so I don’t really mind it that much because he’s only joking. The only difference is that he said to my friend not to me which is making me wonder if that’s what he really thinks of me
But also when his friend told me that he said I’m fit, he didn’t deny it, he just smiled and said I was too short for him, but his ex is literally shorter than me lol
Reply 3
Help still needed please
Original post by Anonymous #1
- when he’s with his friends I’ve heard him point me out and say oh look there’s _____ she’s so short
- I was walking far behind him and his friend once and his friend managed to notice me and told him or something cuz then he saw me and looked behind at me
Also, one of his friends told me he thought I was fit but then he instantly denied it saying I was too short
- some days when I say hi he tells me to **** off or something but I think it’s just because he had a bad day because other days he is the one who says hi to me
- said I was ugly to my friend (which I am not, not to seem self centred or anything, but people say I’m usually a 8 or 9 but he said I was a 3
- we only ever say hi and tease each other we don’t really talk about anything else
- doesn’t really speak to me unless his friend is with him or we aren’t with my friends
He had a girlfriend who he broke up with and he seemed pretty sad abt it but that was months ago
But then apparently he called his ex a **** which I don’t get cuz he blamed the breakup on himself and on the same week he called her a ****
I’m not sure if this was when him and his ex were still together or if they had broken up already, but his ex went to my friend and started asking her questions like if she knows anyone who likes him
Some of my friends tell me he definitely likes me but then some of the others say they don’t know
Thanks, please respond
it doesn't matter if your short or not i'm 5'6 and that's short for a boy my girlfriend is 5'7 so don't worry about it
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thanks, please respond

he likes u. im a boy. i have a crush and thats literally what i do.

do u like him? ( MOST IMPORTANT)

if u do move to step 5

if u dont then dont bother (stop reading now)

get some sort of social media from him. (insta, snap, discord, email, anything will do)

text him and stuff

continue from there u can reply back to me if u have any more questions

good luck girl😎

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending