The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SarcasticComplex
my teacher only taught my class like half the stuff we needed... i had to use a mixture of websites, books and shadab :L

Ahh at least you have help....my teachers are like ....why are they here??:facepalm::tongue:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Ahh at least you have help....my teachers are like ....why are they here??:facepalm::tongue:

I should hold Skype lessons!! :eek: :woo: but I hate my face :colone: :afraid: :emo:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Lol! So you DO need it :facepalm::unimpressed:

Yes yes ok I do need it....I swear you and mango!!:facepalm::tongue:
Because I'm so nice... I'm a better teacher in person, than online :wink: and I'm pretty good online :colone::smug:

you ARE good in person :L dunno about online, i'll have to take your word for it :L
Original post by MangoFreak
I'm just to troll people :colone:

G thanks that makes me feel so much better!!:facepalm::tongue:
Reply 245
I do not know... Something like clicking next to the forum or summat :s-smilie:,

:rofl: :rofl: Really? I have to explain this to you a third time? :rofl: :tongue:

In the GCSE sub-section of the forums, if you go the name of this thread, and move your cursor to the right, you will eventually come across the reply count. Click the reply count and it will show a popup containing the post counts :awesome:

Ehehehehe.
Yes yes ok I do need it....I swear you and mango!!:facepalm::tongue:

Sorry :wink: so how was your day, fruitful? :smug:
you ARE good in person :L dunno about online, i'll have to take your word for it :L

Ask foreverstrong_97 and iLOVEmusic1234

:biggrin:
:lol: we are just that awesome! Who's.top poster so far :colone:

are we? :O SUCCCESS!!!

Hurrah Hurrizzle!

woooo those year 12's better watch out :biggrin: xD
Original post by techno836
woooo those year 12's better watch out :biggrin: xD

Lol, we are ahead so we need to watch out, who's top poster :colone:
250th ish Post! If we repeat this another 39 times... :biggrin: (plus this one)
:rofl: :rofl: Really? I have to explain this to you a third time? :rofl: :tongue:

In the GCSE sub-section of the forums, if you go the name of this thread, and move your cursor to the right, you will eventually come across the reply count. Click the reply count and it will show a popup containing the post counts :awesome:

Ehehehehe.

ooohh :3 thank you :L
Aaaaah this takes me back...
Good luck with your final GCSE year peeps I'm sure you'll all do really well! Also good luck with any module results your getting I know I was freaking out this time last year :smile:
Ohhh and good luck beating our thread count...I'm sure
there is no harm in trying :biggrin:

From current year 11/12 (in limbo) student counting the hours until the 23rd.... :biggrin:
I should hold Skype lessons!! :eek: :woo: but I hate my face :colone: :afraid: :emo:

LOL yeah you should I want to see your facial expressions!! Awww no don't say that!:unimpressed:

Ehehehehe.

I'm on the app, impossible! :colone:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Good luck with your final GCSE year peeps I'm sure you'll all do really well! Also good luck with any module results your getting I know I was freaking out this time last year :smile:

From current year 11/12 (in limbo) student counting the hours until the 23rd.... :biggrin:

We'll succeed with ease, we need five threads for a nice win! :biggrin:
Thanks :smile: good luck with your ASs... And history!!!! Not lit!!! :colone:
Sorry :wink: so how was your day, fruitful? :smug:

Ask foreverstrong_97 and iLOVEmusic1234

:biggrin:

It's ok:tongue::wink: it was dead coz I was doing history coursework and them at the end I had like a 2 hour discussion with my dad about israel and Palestine it was interesting :yep:

i'll be your face :L or i'll be there with you :tongue:
LOL yeah you should I want to see your facial expressions!! Awww no don't say that!:unimpressed:

Lol, when I'm annoyed at you :unimpressed: :colondollar: come on...!! Not seeing enough :woo:s

and we will smash your record ... and your year 12 one aswell :smile: xD
Reply 259

Hope you get your ideal results :h:

Latest