The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well of course you have; you've been taught GCSE :ahee:
Right well my friend wants me to go play video games, so I shall :awesome: TALLY HO, PIP PIP, SEE YOU LATER CHAPS!
Original post by MangoFreak
Just think of it as a self-sustaining point of energy :tongue:

String theory is way beyond myself :lol:

I'll wait :wink:

Copy cat! :wink:

Well of course you have; you've been taught GCSE :ahee:

:lol:
Right well my friend wants me to go play video games, so I shall :awesome: TALLY HO, PIP PIP, SEE YOU LATER CHAPS!

Farewell young chap :wink: night :tongue:
Ahah, anyway, thanks guys, night :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Night mate :wink: :woo: have sweet dreams about Carys :wink:

hem hem .......... im still here ? .. and will somebody care to explain this to me ???
Original post by techno836
hem hem .......... im still here ? .. and will somebody care to explain this to me ???

You like Carys... An internet crush... :wink: so have sweet dreams about her.. If you dream about a girl tell me what she looks like and I'll tell you if it's her :wink:
fg
Lol, night guys! And.urmmm techno... You're a very flirtatious little boy :wink::sexface:
You like Carys... An internet crush... :wink: so have sweet dreams about her.. If you dream about a girl tell me what she looks like and I'll tell you if it's her :wink:

haha yous are mistaken ......... aurorae your theory mey be correct haha however this is a copy of a messge i sent to the person i have a crush on "haha well goodnight liv xxxxxxxx<3<3 and well done on your A* (although you didnt beat me ;D :P<3 ) :biggrin:<3<3<3 " haha
Lol, night guys! And.urmmm techno... You're a very flirtatious little boy :wink::sexface:

haha apparently .... and i agree :wink: :L
haha yous are mistaken ......... aurorae your theory mey be correct haha however this is a copy of a messge i sent to the person i have a crush on "haha well goodnight liv xxxxxxxx<3<3 and well done on your A* (although you didnt beat me ;D :P<3 ) :biggrin:<3<3<3 " haha

haha apparently .... and i agree :wink: :L

Awww, Olivia... That's a typical message :tongue: night dudes!
Awww, Olivia... That's a typical message :tongue: night dudes!

hahaha you got the name right :biggrin: haha not that it is hard ... and that was sent like half anhour ago via facebook :smile:

and i am flirtatious actually hahaha i ike to wind pandora. up too xD
(edited 11 years ago)
i believe you will -.-

and no a facebook message :lol: :smile: night :smile:
I'm back! :biggrin:

I got negged for my views on a thread about gender equality :emo: Oh well the +rep still outweighs the -rep on that post :awesome:

I see most people are gone, so I shall also depart again! :ahee:
hahaha you got the name right :biggrin: haha not that it is hard ... and that was sent like half anhour ago via facebook :smile:

:teehee: You do know I'm a boy, right?
Reply 3556

Protip: the only acceptable smiley in texting someone you like is :wink: - anything else makes you look quite silly. Spamming them like that has the same effect. :tongue:
You may also be coming on a bit strong, and if you're not dating her that can put you in the "platonic affection" category despite your best intentions.

Arva out. :cool:

Ahah, yeah, do you guys.go out?
Original post by Arva
Protip: the only acceptable smiley in texting someone you like is :wink: - anything else makes you look quite silly. Spamming them like that has the same effect. :tongue:
You may also be coming on a bit strong, and if you're not dating her that can put you in the "platonic affection" category despite your best intentions.

Arva out. :cool:

Meh, a dozen xs and a few hearts is always weird and irritating...

You are a lustful boy... :wink:
Mornin' all :h:

And why do I always miss everything? :tongue: It seems we have a summer romance here :biggrin:

Latest