The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
3rd offer- UEA :biggrin:

Oh wow. Congrats again. I actually told you. Is it gonna be your insurance?
Reply 7161
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Oh wow. Congrats again. I actually told you. Is it gonna be your insurance?

Thank you! :biggrin: I'm in shock

it probably will be :biggrin:
Congrats and eek. Coordinate geometry isn't difficult, so you could revise that very efficiently in a short amount of time, just keep going over the stuff.
I got too much work to do and I've started typing up my notes :biggrin: should be in extreme revision mode soon enough
Yeah history is just piling up every week I've got 10 books of squared paper for maths 0.0 and economics 3exercise books and 2 massive folders I can't wait till the end of AS when my room has paper everywhere!
Original post by lilGem
Thank you! :biggrin: I'm in shock

it probably will be :biggrin:

I told you you'd get offers from everywhere :') don't be!

That's good. Congrats again :biggrin: just need to get the grades. Start thinking about accommodation :biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
Yeah history is just piling up every week I've got 10 books of squared paper for maths 0.0 and economics 3exercise books and 2 massive folders I can't wait till the end of AS when my room has paper everywhere!

Oh wow, I haven't even gone through that much yet. I don't even have that much stuff :colondollar:
Reply 7164
I told you you'd get offers from everywhere :') don't be!

That's good. Congrats again :biggrin: just need to get the grades. Start thinking about accommodation :biggrin:

Sheffield don't want me- but they were a space-filler anyway :lol:

thank you :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
Sheffield don't want me- but they were a space-filler anyway :lol:

thank you :biggrin:

Did they reject you? And I wanna put Sheffield as my insurance, provided I get an offer :frown:
Reply 7166
Did they reject you? And I wanna put Sheffield as my insurance, provided I get an offer :frown:

they did :erm:
Original post by lilGem
they did :erm:

Bleugh. Ignore em. They don't got nothing on you. At least you have your first two choices :biggrin:
Reply 7168
Bleugh. Ignore em. They don't got nothing on you. At least you have your first two choices :biggrin:

haha I know :tongue:

I know :dance: this week has just been surreal!
Original post by lilGem
haha I know :tongue:

I know :dance: this week has just been surreal!

Take tomorrow to take it all in & celebrate.
Reply 7170
Take tomorrow to take it all in & celebrate.

I have a chemistry test monday+ tuesday :eek: and my biology coursework starts on tuesday- friday :

no rest for the wicked :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
I have a chemistry test monday+ tuesday :eek: and my biology coursework starts on tuesday- friday :

no rest for the wicked :tongue:

Oh wow. Tests, good luck :tongue:
Starting my practice IR for biology on cystic fibrosis. I learnt where the name comes from in class :biggrin:

I HATE biology. Sorry, I've tried so hard to like it, but I just have no intrest anymore in it. Can you motivate me for biology?
Reply 7172
Oh wow. Tests, good luck :tongue:
Starting my practice IR for biology on cystic fibrosis. I learnt where the name comes from in class :biggrin:

I HATE biology. Sorry, I've tried so hard to like it, but I just have no intrest anymore in it. Can you motivate me for biology?

I know :eek:

:woo:

it's okay, each to their own :yep: biology is a great subject and you will gain a newfound appreciation for the world. AS is just the stepping stone onto more interesting things at A2 and beyond :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
I know :eek:

:woo:

it's okay, each to their own :yep: biology is a great subject and you will gain a newfound appreciation for the world. AS is just the stepping stone onto more interesting things at A2 and beyond :biggrin:

Nope, nothing :frown: sorry. I dunno why, I really want to like it, but I'm not feeling it at all. I like topic 2, but that's almost finished :frown:
Reply 7174
Nope, nothing :frown: sorry. I dunno why, I really want to like it, but I'm not feeling it at all. I like topic 2, but that's almost finished :frown:

Awh :erm:
Original post by lilGem
Awh :erm:

I'll still try my best, but I'm definitely less motivated in biology
Reply 7176
I'll still try my best, but I'm definitely less motivated in biology

just work to get the grade you need- I found the more I read around it the more interested I became in it :h:
Original post by lilGem
just work to get the grade you need- I found the more I read around it the more interested I became in it :h:

Let's just hope its the same for me
Reply 7178
Let's just hope its the same for me

:crossedf:
Original post by lilGem
:crossedf:

Migrated to my bed now. So warm

Latest