The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Exactly! :biggrin:

Aaah, whats a GEP? :colondollar: either way go for.it!

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

It's a graduate entry programme :tongue:
I don't want to take a gap year though
Original post by Deziah
I think they're just jealous haha. :-)

Haha, just get your grades and see whether the jealousy helps them :yes:
Aaah, whats a GEP?

Graduate Entry Program.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
It's a graduate entry programme :tongue:
I don't want to take a gap year though

Haha, just get your grades and see whether the jealousy helps them :yes:

Original post by Tullia
Graduate Entry Program.

I see :redface:

Original post by justinawe
Oh yes, there are. C1 graphs aren't all that bad in comparison :redface:
god dammit I thought I was done with them bloody graphs at gcse they come back and haunt me
Original post by Robbie242
god dammit I thought I was done with them bloody graphs at gcse they come back and haunt me

Transformations...?

Don't worry too much about it, I don't recall seeing too many graph questions when doing C3/C4 past papers.
Transformations...?

GCSE transformations? All you need to draw those well are a ruler I think :rofl:
GCSE transformations? All you need to draw those well are a ruler I think :rofl:

Not me :redface: what C1 graph work is there apart from Transformations?

F(X) is all C1 is for graph transformations, you must know if theres a unit later that has a ton of graphs because every front of my book has a graph on it

Graphs of cubic equations... I think. Haven't done a C1 paper in ages :tongue:
F(X) is all C1 is for graph transformations, you must know if theres a unit later that has a ton of graphs because every front of my book has a graph on it

Yeah, that's not too bad... C3 is the graph work :redface: domains, ranges, inverse functions... :colonhash: :tongue:

At least you lot have the chance to go to a top 10 university, the only one in the top 10 that does Veterinary is Cambridge...:unimpressed: But oh well, at the end of it I'd still have the degree regardless of where I go :biggrin:

Wait, make that two :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
At least you lot have the chance to go to a top 10 university, the only one in the top 10 that does Veterinary is Cambridge...:unimpressed: But oh well, at the end of it I'd still have the degree regardless of where I go :biggrin:

And you'll be applying there won't you :wink: well you would have... If you had another science :colone:

And you'll be applying there won't you :wink: well you would have... If you had another science :colone:

I wouldn't apply even if I did, my ums won't be high enough :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
I wouldn't apply even if I did, my ums won't be high enough :tongue:

Yeah it would be :colone: I believe in you :tongue: and I don't say that to everyone on this... There is something about you, a clarity, you'll get there :wink:

Yeah, that's not too bad... C3 is the graph work :redface: domains, ranges, inverse functions... :colonhash: :tongue:

Something to look forward too...
Yeah it would be :colone: I believe in you :tongue: and I don't say that to everyone on this... There is something about you, a clarity, you'll get there :wink:

Haha well that's very sweet, at least someone has faith in me! :tongue: Thank you :wink:
Oh yes, there are. C1 graphs aren't all that bad in comparison :redface:

The C1 graphs and graph functions aren't hard at all. Don't forget its non calculator, so the stuff they can ask is pretty limited. And sketching graphs aren't too bad as long as you get the minimum point (forgot its technical name) and the y and x intercepts
Something to look forward too...

I wish I.could tell you that :redface:

Original post by Lucy96
Haha well that's very sweet, at least someone has faith in me! :tongue: Thank you :wink:

I have sincere faith! :biggrin: np! :wink:

Original post by Lucy96

Wait, make that two :tongue:

I was suprised when I found out that not all universities do medicine, and dentistry is WORSE by any stretch of the imagination.
Top 10 unis aren't even my priority aswell :tongue:

Latest