The Student Room Group

La Sociedad Española

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
brimstone
Charlee not Charlie. Notice the spelling difference :p:

Scott - gay? How?! :p: It's a nice name :biggrin:. Mackenzie is chavvy, I know :redface:
Yay! Choose Alfie ... that name rocks :bang:

I think I tidied it away in my room :frown: I'll have to look in my wardrobe tomorrow

Ah well not Charlee because it looks like a) a girls name or b) a dumbass spelling Charlie:biggrin:
Scott - gay, american, whatever:rolleyes:
Alfie is a definite possibility, although not Alfred, it wouldn't go with my Irish surname!!
Yea I always tidy things into places then forget, it's so irritating!!
I might go out and buy a new video game, it would be something to do for starters, I've been kooped up in my house for too long!
:mad: I like the name Charlee
Scott - fine, whatever :rolleyes: :P:
Alfred = a no no. Very old fashioned name :\ Thank f**k for Alfie :biggrin:
:eek2: But buying a new video game would mean you stay cooped up for even longer anyways!
Reply 1182
brimstone
:mad: I like the name Charlee
Scott - fine, whatever :rolleyes: :P:
Alfred = a no no. Very old fashioned name :\ Thank f**k for Alfie :biggrin:
:eek2: But buying a new video game would mean you stay cooped up for even longer anyways!

Yes but with something to do!!
Darn it, musn't watch TV! Need to brush up on current affairs, I have an interview with IBM* in exactly 7 days:eek:

*Don't ask, it's totally random and I have no idea how I even got this far in the application process, I applied for it completely randomly one day whilst avoiding revision:confused:
Hi everyone, just saying that I'm going away for 5 weeks in about an hour so I won't be around and it might take me 5 weeks to process any join requests :p: . good luck to everyone getting A Level results because I won't be around to say it beforehand!
Ui, exciting. Where are you going? Anyway, have fun! :cool:
Reply 1185
alevel = the b00!
Reply 1186
woahhh IBM?! good luck with that, i've just been to ikea shopping for uni things. had a crisis over whether i wanted a blue room or a brown room, decided on blue.

am really upset now tho coz i got home and my spöka night light does NOT work!! *cries*.bastard swedes, dashing my hopes of an afternoon of switching it on and off...
Reply 1187
what is it? 35 days to go or something? je can't wait...but i really could...i just wish it didnt exist really and that uni was all a sure thing...
Yay, I found my game :smile:. I remembered I'd put it in the dining room, with all the other computer games :redface:
Reply 1189
Mr. Jim
woahhh IBM?! good luck with that, i've just been to ikea shopping for uni things. had a crisis over whether i wanted a blue room or a brown room, decided on blue.

am really upset now tho coz i got home and my spöka night light does NOT work!! *cries*.bastard swedes, dashing my hopes of an afternoon of switching it on and off...

Told you it was random:rolleyes:
Ikea? Good luck with that, there is something wrong with everything you buy from them! Whether it be a cupboard that doesn't quite fit properly, or a desk that comes with 5 screw too few. Evile Swedes.
Has anyone here been to La Coruna? Any info about it and surrounding area would be great, as I wanna go
Reply 1191
paddylad
Told you it was random:rolleyes:
Ikea? Good luck with that, there is something wrong with everything you buy from them! Whether it be a cupboard that doesn't quite fit properly, or a desk that comes with 5 screw too few. Evile Swedes.

i'm actually heartbroken tho. and mam says we can't go back til the middle of august!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i obviously have too much time on my hands
Reply 1192
Mr. Jim
i'm actually heartbroken tho. and mam says we can't go back til the middle of august!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i obviously have too much time on my hands

YOU have too much time? Sweeping the drive this morning is the highlight of my holiday so far:rolleyes:
Reply 1193
wow, that sounds positively thrilling pads :p:

hi naivesincerity! i've never been to la coruna, but i wikipedia'd it for you :smile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Coruna

i've seen galicia in Mar Adentro and it looks beautiful with all the pine forests
Cheers Jim, but I did that already! Just wondered if anyone on TSR had been there/lived there
Reply 1195
Mr. Jim
wow, that sounds positively thrilling pads :p:

It's fun Jim but not as we know it
Reply 1196
i think i'd prefer northern spain, places like la coruna and places where there're mountains and forests... granada was a really nice place to go but i don't much like the desert feel...

i was thinking about salamanca for my year abroad... that won't be dusty will it?

note - this is a rambling post that doesnt really have a point
En este momento, el tiempo en Espana no hace calor, es ventoso pero esta manana fue impossible de resperar en mi pueblo a causa de todo la polllucion, y naturalemente el sol! Ahora hay mucha gente, y turistas, y es terrible porque no hay sitio de desplazar!
Reply 1198
unfinished sympathy
En este momento, el tiempo en Espana no hace calor, es ventoso pero esta manana fue impossible de resperar en mi pueblo a causa de todo la polllucion, y naturalemente el sol! Ahora hay mucha gente, y turistas, y es terrible porque no hay sitio de desplazar!

I'm confused, that's all well and good but nothing to do with what you quoted:confused:
Qué raro:wink:
paddylad
I'm confused, that's all well and good but nothing to do with what you quoted:confused:
Qué raro:wink:

lo siento fue un error

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending