The Student Room Group

modern languages at uni???

hey, is anyone else here starting a language at uni from scratch and is terrified about it, because thats where i am right now!! i havent decided between german (which i have some knowledge of) and italian or french (which i know minimal amounts of) but either way i am just scared that it wont stick and my degree will be monumentally hard :frown: :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by kalaharidown
hey, is anyone else here starting a language at uni from scratch and is terrified about it, because thats where i am right now!! i havent decided between german (which i have some knowledge of) and italian or french (which i know minimal amounts of) but either way i am just scared that it wont stick and my degree will be monumentally hard :frown: :frown:
i’m not starting a language from scratch but i am doing a language (german) that i haven’t studied at A-level and i don’t have like family members speaking it or anything so similar ish situation. i love all things foreign languages and linguistics tho so i’d love to help if i can! :smile: could you provide more details? like what courses and unis and entry requirements they have etc. also why you want to study languages (and those options specifically) or just any details like that at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending