The Student Room Group

Nuclear weapons ? Or fake excuse?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ckingalt
I see that you are very wise and objective. I praise thee for your lack of any hypocrisy and grand sense of fairness. Clearly our enemies should be allowed to develop any weapon the we ourselves have. Sure we sacrifice our own security and we lose significant influence by allowing them to do so, but at least we can feel intellectually and morally superior by maintaining and impartial attitude towards a threat to our very way of life.

Those who pass sanctions do so because they can, and they deem to do so is imperative to protecting their interests. If you think that is inappropriate then you need to grow up. You are now enlightened.

Why stop at letting our enemies have nuclear weapons? Let's send our best scientists to them and help them build a death ray.
Original post by Carrotcake18
Of course, just how president Bashar Al-Assad claims he's fighting "terrorists groups" :tongue:, with 20,000 civilians dead.
Dont underestimate Iran's military capability or their intentions or wiping another country off the map. Its not just countries like the U.S. and Israel that are saying that Iran is developing nukes; its also many Arab countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. These countries have little to no reason to say such a lie and the U.S. clearly isnt willing to strike Iran anytime soon.

What's right is right, what's true is true. Most of those countries you mentioned have never threatened another country.

The arabs do, Iran is a Shia country, enough said.
The extremist wahaabi sect just love them <3

"US, France, Russia, uk, china, india! Pakistan, north Korea and Israel" These countries haven't did anything threatening? Really? Go Iraq, Georgia,South Korea, Gaza and ask pls.

And for India, Pakistan they just love threatening each other, I think they've had like 3 wars or something in the past 70ish years.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending