quantum mechanics?

issac asimov.

david eddings!

how bout...chaucer :biggrin:

:whip

Shall we talk politics? :yo-less:

anything at all..............
Reply 603
knogle: oh i thought you finished uni and are coming home from the uk. anyway why are you there and not stuck in ns?

val: oh chaucer rocks. he's the guy who wrote a knyghte's tale right. my friend who's also going to cambridge complained about the torture of getting past it. fayre emilye! (or however you spell it)
Reply 604
CMS
knogle: oh i thought you finished uni and are coming home from the uk. anyway why are you there and not stuck in ns?

val: oh chaucer rocks. he's the guy who wrote a knyghte's tale right. my friend who's also going to cambridge complained about the torture of getting past it. fayre emilye! (or however you spell it)

I am stuck in NS, clamouring for emancipation. :wink:
Reply 605
CMS

canterbury tales i think. which comprimises many tales. of pilgrims.
CMS: Who's your friend? I don't know anyone else going to cam to do english, so it'll be nice to know him/her :biggrin:
Reply 607
life_rockz
CMS: Who's your friend? I don't know anyone else going to cam to do english, so it'll be nice to know him/her :biggrin:

Flirt.

:biggrin:
Reply 608
life_rockz

there's a humans person from hwach gg to do english at emma. (ask me for her name online then!)
knogle: what, you think i'm bi? :p:

alvin: thanks :biggrin:
Reply 610
life_rockz
knogle: what, you think i'm bi? :p:

alvin: thanks :biggrin:

It's possible! ;smurf;
Knogle
It's possible! ;smurf;

:eek:

:hmmm: :argh: :grr: :fight: :eviltongu
Reply 612
life_rockz
:eek:

:hmmm: :argh: :grr: :fight: :eviltongu

Considering the stories I've heard about you........ ^o) :biggrin:
Reply 613
interesting. i shall ask said friend to come here and look around for a bit.
Knogle
Considering the stories I've heard about you........ ^o) :biggrin:

*choke.

who what where when WHO'S TELLING YOU STORIES!!!!! :mad:
Reply 615
Poor said friend :biggrin:
Reply 616
life_rockz
*choke.

who what where when WHO'S TELLING YOU STORIES!!!!! :mad:

:flute: :p:

Anyone going to watch the NDP concert? =D
hey... are you going?. tried to get tickets but couldn't. my parents couldn't care less. sigh. i'm not patriotic/nationalistic/or whatever but i like sitting in big crowds and watching fireworks. haha.

Did anyone here watch homesick by alfian sa'at? or going to watch the campaign to confer the public star on JBJ by eleanor wong?
Reply 618
acezhiquan
hey... are you going?. tried to get tickets but couldn't. my parents couldn't care less. sigh. i'm not patriotic/nationalistic/or whatever but i like sitting in big crowds and watching fireworks. haha.

Did anyone here watch homesick by alfian sa'at? or going to watch the campaign to confer the public star on JBJ by eleanor wong?

Nope, not going. I have the dubious honour of <insert classified NS job description here> while the rest of you celebrate and be merry under the sky come Wednesday night. :grr: :wink:

And no, I can't appreciate plays, especially if they cost $$$. :p:
Reply 619
Celebrate what? Bah. :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest