The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 1
Ok absolutely anyone whos at uni..... how many classes did u have per week... need to organise my drinking timetable around it!! lol
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Well I have 4 x 2 hour lectures a week, 3 x 1 hour tutorials every fortnight, 1 one hour weekly tutorial. 1 weekly one hour workshop :smile: Not a lot.
Reply 3
im in my first year at lpool uni now doin geology and phys geography, i had about 20 hours a week to begin with in each of the two semesters. but it decreases as time goes on as modules end (some last only half a term) so im only doin 3 hours a week now!!! for the last couple of weeks until summer.

dont worry youll have plenty of time to make yourself sick. :tsr2:
In my first term i had 8x1 hour lectures and a 2 hour seminar. This term I managed to get myself Mondays and Fridays off :smile:
Reply 5
Why not get some A levels before worrying about your lecture patterns?
Reply 6
What?? im doin my A-Levels now or else y would i even be asking about lectures?? i just wanted to know how much free time id have thats all
Reply 7
cherryk02
What?? im doin my A-Levels now or else y would i even be asking about lectures?? i just wanted to know how much free time id have thats all

Hey! I understand! I was gona ring up my Uni and find out what the timetable is like so I can get an idea of my routine (and how many lie in's I can have)but I think it would be a case of 'counting your chickens' :chicken: (I think that's how it goes) because my offer is only conditional!

Latest

Trending

Trending