Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey come september im gonna b doing forensic psychology n criminal justice and i was jus wondering how many lectures n things il have per week... just an estimate.... how many do people doing law or psychology have?? wots the layout of them??

ReputationRep:
    Ok absolutely anyone whos at uni..... how many classes did u have per week... need to organise my drinking timetable around it!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Well I have 4 x 2 hour lectures a week, 3 x 1 hour tutorials every fortnight, 1 one hour weekly tutorial. 1 weekly one hour workshop Not a lot.

ReputationRep:
    im in my first year at lpool uni now doin geology and phys geography, i had about 20 hours a week to begin with in each of the two semesters. but it decreases as time goes on as modules end (some last only half a term) so im only doin 3 hours a week now!!! for the last couple of weeks until summer.

dont worry youll have plenty of time to make yourself sick. :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    In my first term i had 8x1 hour lectures and a 2 hour seminar. This term I managed to get myself Mondays and Fridays off

ReputationRep:
    Why not get some A levels before worrying about your lecture patterns?

ReputationRep:
    What?? im doin my A-Levels now or else y would i even be asking about lectures?? i just wanted to know how much free time id have thats all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryk02)
    What?? im doin my A-Levels now or else y would i even be asking about lectures?? i just wanted to know how much free time id have thats all
    Hey! I understand! I was gona ring up my Uni and find out what the timetable is like so I can get an idea of my routine (and how many lie in's I can have)but I think it would be a case of 'counting your chickens' :chicken: (I think that's how it goes) because my offer is only conditional!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 22, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.