The Student Room Group

Help- edexcel economics/business jan 2013 pre release material needed?? Pleaseee

Please does anyone know where i can get the edexcel economics/business january 2013 pre release material from??..My exams on the 24th january pleaseee helpp mee :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Tony1
Please does anyone know where i can get the edexcel economics/business january 2013 pre release material from??..My exams on the 24th january pleaseee helpp mee :frown:

You would've had to have got it from your teachers I believe. Same way everyone in my class got theirs.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by MashB
You would've had to have got it from your teachers I believe. Same way everyone in my class got theirs.

What is pre-release material?
Reply 3
Original post by thorn0123
What is pre-release material?

It is for Economics & Business Edexcel students for Unit 4 in the course. It's material that is release before hand which the exam will be based on.

Reply 4
Original post by MashB

Have you got it by any chance? If you have could yu send it to me please:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Tony1
Have you got it by any chance? If you have could yu send it to me please:smile:

Attached to this post.
Reply 6
Original post by mashb
attached to this post.

thank you so so so much , :smile: good luck on your exams and happy new year.
Reply 7
Oh you've got it already... but for anyone else reading this later on, usually you'll get that and more on edexcel's own website for E&B.

It's under assessment materials!
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce08/eco-bus/Pages/default.aspx

Also here are some fairly good notes on units 2b 3 and 4b, they cover the spec entirely.
http://www.edexceleconomicsandbusiness.com/

Quick Reply

Latest