The Student Room Group

economics mock

i have my econ mock in about a week and we have finished most of the course. however, we havent done government failure or intervention. are they worth going over in my own time as i feel they would be quite helpful in answering my Micro 25 marker?
Reply 1
Original post by roh73
i have my econ mock in about a week and we have finished most of the course. however, we havent done government failure or intervention. are they worth going over in my own time as i feel they would be quite helpful in answering my Micro 25 marker?

If you haven’t studied these topics yet, then I would assume that they won’t be included in your mock.
Reply 2
Original post by Matheen1
If you haven’t studied these topics yet, then I would assume that they won’t be included in your mock.

i know they wont have questions dedicated to them but i know they are very useful in 25 markers when talking about market failure, externalities and monopolies (which will come up). so i was more asking if people think i should learn these topics by myself so i can use them to deliver better answers?
Original post by roh73

by any chance do u remember any of the 10/25 mark questions ?
Reply 4
Original post by unknown36472
by any chance do u remember any of the 10/25 mark questions ?

i remember the 25 markers being on monopolies and externalities, with the monopoly one being on the water industry. but that's all I can remember.
Original post by roh73

Yes you should revise those topics. They are quite important for essays. Without them, your analysis may not be that strong and so you might lose marks

Quick Reply

Latest