The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Economics 2023 25 mark essay plans

Hi, guys would there be any chance that someone could create or send essay plans currently made particularly for the micro exam as i struggle to create any sufficient ones that was take my planning to the next level. Topics such as contestable markets, monopolistic competition, market failure and negative externalities in consumptions(vaping?) would be helpful!
Reply 1
Original post by Dylan johanson
Hi, guys would there be any chance that someone could create or send essay plans currently made particularly for the micro exam as i struggle to create any sufficient ones that was take my planning to the next level. Topics such as contestable markets, monopolistic competition, market failure and negative externalities in consumptions(vaping?) would be helpful!

I mean any practice 25 mark questions that will be useful for the last week's revision.
Reply 2
hey did you manage to find any? if yes could you send them as im currently searching for some too thanks
Original post by mals23
hey did you manage to find any? if yes could you send them as im currently searching for some too thanks

Hi !! same here if you find any is it okay to send them my way :smile:
Original post by Ad1t11111
Hi !! same here if you find any is it okay to send them my way :smile:

Same fr

Quick Reply

Latest