The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Economics help when you have no teacher

I need lods of help - I recently just got a D in my last paper and my teachers are relatively nice markers because they do not know the course and are not qualified in economics so I think I'm heading straight for a U can someone pls help me with what I should use - I use Dal already and he's great but I need other suggestions
Original post by sammyalbert88
I need lods of help - I recently just got a D in my last paper and my teachers are relatively nice markers because they do not know the course and are not qualified in economics so I think I'm heading straight for a U can someone pls help me with what I should use - I use Dal already and he's great but I need other suggestions
Check out Econominds! We have over 15k on tiktok and lots of free content. We also have an app that has active recall content in a game base to help students get an A* grade. We have a free trial so worth a shot, try us out!
Hey there, when it comes to seeking assistance, it's crucial to opt for reliable sources to avoid any regrets later on. I highly recommend checking out websites like economicshomeworkhelper.com for comprehensive assignment services. They're known for their trustworthy help and can provide the support you need with confidence. Relying on established platforms ensures you get the assistance you require, especially for urgent needs. Don't hesitate to reach out to them for reliable guidance and support. Hope this suggestion proves helpful to you

Quick Reply

Latest