Guys Underwear: are briefs now acceptable to wear? Watch

surrey_guy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Snags)
I wear briefs. Switched back from boxer briefs after leaving school and worn briefs for the last few years.
As for what the girls think, they never had any complaint

Posted from TSR Mobile

What made you switch back Snags? What are the best kind to get - I'm thinking of switching back to
ShutUpLegs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I tend to wear trunks which are nice but the tighter ones tend to ride up which is uncomfortable and awkward to sort out. I wonder if these briefs would be better..
surrey_guy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by SamHedges)
I tend to wear trunks which are nice but the tighter ones tend to ride up which is uncomfortable and awkward to sort out. I wonder if these briefs would be better..
Yeh that's why I've never got on with trunks as they ride up and get really uncomfortable. You should deely give both briefs and loose boxers a try they are much more comfortable
Snags
Badges: 0
Report 6 years ago
hey. just find briefs a comfier and the fact you can't feel your bits moving around when you walk .
i personally have a variety of briefs from designer to basic unbranded. don't stick to any particular sort

(Original post by surrey_guy)
What made you switch back Snags? What are the best kind to get - I'm thinking of switching back to

Posted from TSR Mobile
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Personally, I prefer boxers, as they are much more comfortable
S.R
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No, never ever.
Dmon1Unlimited
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by surrey_guy)
I have read that briefs are coming back into fashion, and are starting to become more popular than baggy boxers, especialy trendy ones such as American Apparel:

http://store.americanapparel.net/pro...productId=4415

I was talking to my mates the other day and some of them admitted they had started wearing them again and that they preferred them to boxers and that their gfs liked them.

Guys, have you noticed briefs becoming more popular? Have any of you made the switch from boxers to briefs, and if not, would you ever consider doing so?

Girls, what would you think if your bf switched to briefs?
arent those boxer briefs not briefs?

i like the freedom from my boxers...disliked wearing briefs as a kid...

i may try box briefs...
rjm101
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Although boxers look the best on guys. They provide little to no support.
Bart12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wear briefs because I find them more comfortable not because of what is or isn't fashionable.

Although I did wear boxers for my last couple of years at secondary school when some of my year went through the let's wedgie the small kids phase.
MonkeyBanana
Report 6 years ago
The briefs kinda remind me of Borat :ahee:
katyness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Wear boxers. You know what happens to the samosas when they get squashed!

The Big Bang Theory, anyone?
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've long been a boxers devotee but on a recent trip to Intimissimi I discovered their shorter form fitting version. Giving them a try.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just wear Armani boxer trunks like me.
username321708
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm well-endowed in that region and find briefs horribly uncomfortable and constrictive. I tend to wear boxer briefs or the slightly longer ones by Under Armour which gave more support.
bigphil2388
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i had a hydrocele, so had to wear them after surgery, think i'll make the switch permanent as they are more comfortable
harrybithell196
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think if you have a muscular body with great abs then wearing briefs is more acceptable than if you have a bit of an overhang. Mr Porter recently did a video all about underwear.

I personally dislike boxers because I think it might slip down the side and I feel uncomfortable. I prefer boxer-briefs as they are a good middle ground.
Triple25mm
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by harrybithell196)
I think if you have a muscular body with great abs then wearing briefs is more acceptable than if you have a bit of an overhang. Mr Porter recently did a video all about underwear.

I personally dislike boxers because I think it might slip down the side and I feel uncomfortable. I prefer boxer-briefs as they are a good middle ground.
I found that video hilarious Anyhow, I wore briefs all through secondary school, but I switched to boxers when I went to college. I think I actually prefer briefs because they provide more support, and they don't show your bum crack when you bend over
moonkeykey
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.dinobulk.com/~p.f9b/boxers/

What do you think of this?
Wholesale price,but what about the quality?
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  132.6 KB
Mensroom
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
well I for one HAVE to wear briefs , my balls just sweat and stick to my leg !
plus boxers are a marketing ploy by fashion idiots, I even wear a good jock ! so there.
I don't care what others think I think for myself , soooooooo wear what feels right for you and remember baggy boxers are vile , my grand-dad could fill a washing line with one pair !! LOL.
surrey_guy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mensroom)
well I for one HAVE to wear briefs , my balls just sweat and stick to my leg !
plus boxers are a marketing ploy by fashion idiots, I even wear a good jock ! so there.
I don't care what others think I think for myself , soooooooo wear what feels right for you and remember baggy boxers are vile , my grand-dad could fill a washing line with one pair !! LOL.
Cool, I agree with you, briefs r so much nicer than boxer shorts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%
Putting on a brave face (242)
13.88%
Impatient (215)
12.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise