The Student Room Group

what did he mean

i usually wear this guys sweaters and today when we met up today the first thing he said was his sweater would not fit my torso and i'm not fat ( i have a waistline of 25 inches) and this really surprised me and i don't know what he meant by that or if he just lost feelings for me what do you guys think?
Reply 1
You were there with him, didn't understand something he said, and you're asking random strangers online what was meant? Why didn't you ask him at the time?

If you can't have a simple conversation there's no hope of having a relationship!
Original post by Surnia
You were there with him, didn't understand something he said, and you're asking random strangers online what was meant? Why didn't you ask him at the time?

If you can't have a simple conversation there's no hope of having a relationship!

Totally - if you can't communicate with someone then you stand no chance.
Reply 3
I don't get it... I'm gonna post about this post and ask someone else if they knew what it meant...

I don't think there's a future for us! :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by KungFuRabbit
Totally - if you can't communicate with someone then you stand no chance.

We usually communicate really well
Why are you wearing other people's clothing? That's really weird. Why not also wear his dirty underwear too?
Reply 6
Original post by short girl

So why not this time?
Reply 7
Original post by Primary_eye1893
Why are you wearing other people's clothing? That's really weird. Why not also wear his dirty underwear too?

a lot of people i know where other peoples clothing and i don't think it is that weird and i actually find it quite normal.
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
So why not this time?

I don't know, he has been really stressed lately tho so maybe that has something to do with it.

Yes it appears that way from your post.
Reply 10
Original post by Primary_eye1893

nice
Reply 11
I don't know, he has been really stressed lately tho so maybe that has something to do with it.

You're still at school so everything is going to be a big drama. Concentrate on your education.
Reply 12
Original post by Surnia
You're still at school so everything is going to be a big drama. Concentrate on your education.

i'm not some middle school kid.
Reply 13
i'm not some middle school kid.

You said you're in school, and it sounds like young teenage angst when you go on about mood rings and cuddles and is dating about looks...

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7420412

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending