The Student Room Group

Jaguar Land Rover - finance graduate scheme

Has anyone here applied for the Finance Graduate Scheme with Jaguar? Or has anyone got through to the final stages?

I applied over a month ago and still haven't heard anything yet..... Getting a bit worried as I really want this one.
Reply 1
I applied when it opened (September I think) and still haven't heard anything.
Reply 2
Yeah same here.
Reply 3
I applied for them in dec 2010 and didn't hear back from then until May 2011!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by manga
I applied for them in dec 2010 and didn't hear back from then until May 2011!

Wow, that's quite late. Did they get in touch to invite you to an assessment centre? Or was it online testing first?

Was the whole process quite tough?
Reply 5
Original post by Lily_2012
Wow, that's quite late. Did they get in touch to invite you to an assessment centre? Or was it online testing first?

Was the whole process quite tough?

Haha no, they definitely didn't. I don't think I even got through to the first stage!

Reply 6
I went through their process for a different division (Marketing) last year, I imagine the process is the same. Took ages to get an invite to the tests, however from there the process was quite quick. I don't think there was a phone interview from memory, just straight to assessment centre. Reasonably tough assessment centre on the whole, involved interviews, group exercises and a role play. Make sure you know a bit about the company (recent growth etc). It'll help! :smile:
I applied December and have yet to hear back. Not even sure how to log back into my applicants account :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Anyone heard from jaguar land rover in a positive or negative way yet? I'm still waiting to hear.
Reply 9
Glad I'm not the only one still waiting. Applied before Christmas!

There seems to be a few people saying similar things on their Facebook page as well. Jaguar has responded by telling people that they've had a record number of applications this year so they're still going through applications.

I don't fancy my chances really......
Original post by Lily_2012
Glad I'm not the only one still waiting. Applied before Christmas!

There seems to be a few people saying similar things on their Facebook page as well. Jaguar has responded by telling people that they've had a record number of applications this year so they're still going through applications.

I don't fancy my chances really......

Did u get a response? I applied in late sep/early oct and only got a response about 2weeks ago. My friend also got her response last week. There is only one AC left for finance in march. I don't know if there has been previous ACs tho.
Reply 11
I applied in late december and still haven't heard either way yet. I emailed them again last week and just said the same thing again about it's still in process. I'm not too hopeful tbh...
Original post by Aidon12
I applied in late december and still haven't heard either way yet. I emailed them again last week and just said the same thing again about it's still in process. I'm not too hopeful tbh...

I think they are getting back to ppl in order of when they applied. I think no response is a good thing certainly better than a rejection. u still have a chance of getting through to AC. I sent them 2 emails before I got my response so don't worry they'll get back to u.

Quick Reply

Latest