The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Economics resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Is it possible if you could show me a few exam questions on the labour market (including NMW, geographical/occupational mobility, factors of supply and demand for labour, market failure and government failure)?

Thanks!
Reply 21
Original post by Tha Realest
Can someone please upload the PDF files for : AQA ECON1 June 2013 paper and the AQA ECON1 June 2013 mark scheme ...

Thanks

Yes I am looking for this as well. Any helpwould be appreciated. Thanks.:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Shar-Sharaff
http://www.mediafire.com/?5djntd8dd7ykb ........ here u might find the jan 2013 papers

Hi, I can't seem to download them.:frown:
Reply 23
Does anyone know which AQA ECON3 paper has a question about cement market in the UK? And if you do, could you upload the mark scheme :smile:
Reply 24
hi guys, does anyone know where I could find the june 2014 edexcel economics past papers? thanks
Can someone upload or link the AQA ECONOMICS UNIT 1 2014 paper please. Thanks!
[INDENT] Hiiii people. I'm planning to do A level exams privately over this year and the next. I have no support whatsoever and I am so confused about which textbooks I'm going to need. I'm doing Economics through the CIE board. Can anyone recommend which textbooks are important? It would be of tremendous help!
[/INDENT]
Hi everyone wondering if anyone can help.
I've been studying independently for the AQA economics AS level and I have been struggling to get hold of the June 2014 past papers. I've ordered the worked answers from Tutor2u without realising they have no questions in, and they aren't on the AQA website like stated on the front! I have no teacher so no access to recent papers on the website. Wondering if anyone has a copy they could send me, it would be such a help! Stressing out about these exams!!!😢
CGP revision guides are really good. Also use 'AQA economics as by Alasdair Copp, Jim Lawrence and Steve Stoddard.' Economics in context by Susan Grant and Chris Vidler is a good one... as is AQA AS economics by Ray Powell.
☺️☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
I have just started AS levels.
I have a economics topic I need help with.
Why are the opportunity costs of the government of India ?

Original post by Illusionary
This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level Economics - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:
If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know! :smile:

Original post by k.suhaimi
Jan 2013 Econs Unit 1 QP and MS!

www.technocratnotes.com This site is really good notes for AQA Economics.
Anyone got AQA Econ 3 and Econ 4 from this summer 2015? Re-taking, want to check the questions. Even better with mark scheme! Thanks!
Reply 32
Hi, Please can someone tell me how to find the ECN 2 2016 AS paper. thanks.
Hi! Does anyone know how to structure your answers for all of the questions? e.g. 9 marks, 15 marks, 25 marks? I've been wondering how to structure all of my questions and my teacher hasn't taught us! >.<
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest