The Student Room Group

Edexcel January 2013 Official Mark Schemes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ah okay, thanks, is this only availiable for the exam board: Edexcel?
Original post by Doughnut_1
Ah okay, thanks, is this only availiable for the exam board: Edexcel?

Yeah, that's the only exam board I can find them for.
I wonder when AQA would release their MS.
Reply 23
Original post by brittanna
Here are the unit 1 question papers and mark schemes. These are only for edexcel though.

The unit 1 edexcel physics paper is too large to upload though. sorry.

You're a star!!!!
Hi Brittana,
as you've done it for ALevel96...

Can you please upload Economics MS Unit 1 and Question Paper for me?

I can't open it when i download it with Adobe... What am i doing wrong?

Cheers
Original post by gimme those exams
Hi Brittana,
as you've done it for ALevel96...

Can you please upload Economics MS Unit 1 and Question Paper for me?

I can't open it when i download it with Adobe... What am i doing wrong?

Cheers

Yeah, I'll upload them now. Have you got winrar or 7-zip an equivalent program installed to extract the files?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Here are the unit 1 question papers and mark schemes. These are only for edexcel though.

I have reduced the file size of the unit 1 physics question paper to upload it so that should be uploaded as well now.

what the **** unit 1 was nasty as hell and it was my resit as well :mad2: well guess im having another round in the summer. Unit 4 is looking good hope i have done well....can't believe i got that graph shape correct what a relief loool do u remember that guy who kept saying its wrong and it was supposed to be a straight line all the way through
Original post by a10
what the **** unit 1 was nasty as hell and it was my resit as well :mad2: well guess im having another round in the summer. Unit 4 is looking good hope i have done well....can't believe i got that graph shape correct what a relief loool do u remember that guy who kept saying its wrong and it was supposed to be a straight line all the way through

Don't you think that the mark scheme for that graph one seems very generous though?

Because unless I incorrectly read the mark scheme, couldn't you have basically copied the graph for the first part of the question and got most of the marks?
Reply 28
Don't you think that the mark scheme for that graph one seems very generous though?

Because unless I incorrectly read the mark scheme, couldn't you have basically copied the graph for the first part of the question and got most of the marks?

yeahh i don't think it matters much with the scenario as you will always get that sort of shape what differs is the height of the peaks and the speed at which the magnets going (which in this case was constant velocity thats why the middle bit was a straight line)

have you got access to aqa ones?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by a10
yeahh i don't think it matters much with the scenario as you will always get that sort of shape what differs is the height of the peaks and the speed at which the magnets going (which in this case was constant velocity thats why the middle bit was a straight line)

have you got access to aqa ones?

Sorry, I don't.
Reply 30
Sorry, I don't.

Okay thanks :smile:
Hi there, I'm having trouble getting this. Could you send me the question papwr and mark scheme, so i can open them on my iphone.

Here is the edexcel chemistry unit 4 paper:
Reply 32
I can only find it for IGCSE exams at the moment.

Hi, could someone find my Edexcel geography?
Original post by apple1992
Hi, could someone find my Edexcel geography?

Was it GCSE, IGCSE or A-Level?
Reply 34
Hi could someone find me edexcel geography?
Original post by apple1992
Hi could someone find me edexcel geography?

Which geography exam was it?
x

Any maths mark schemes yet?
Original post by TheNoobyPotato
Any maths mark schemes yet?

They are on the edexcel website now (for people with a username and password) and saadmanaan said he would try and upload them sometime today.
They are on the edexcel website now (for people with a username and password) and saadmanaan said he would try and upload them sometime today.

excellent. will they be in this thread?
Original post by TheNoobyPotato
excellent. will they be in this thread?

I think they will probably be on the same link as all the other past papers and mark schemes.

Quick Reply

Latest