The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Studying at Clifton 2013 - Where are you staying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by fayeharveysmith
New Hall block R - studying educational development and psychology x

I'm in R block too! & doing educational development & psychology! What flat are u in? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I'm in New Hall block L, doing Chinese and International Relations :smile:
Anybody else in block H? Maybe also flat 47?
Reply 23
I stayed in O block this last year in Peverell... any questions feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 24
Hey

I'm studying Forensic Biology this Sept, and at New Hall unsure of the block number? but its floor 2 (which from what iv read is the noisy floor ), is anyone elseon the same floor or starting the same course?
Reply 25
I'm staying in Nottingham near Mansfield

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello first years!

I'm a third year Law student and am really excited for all the freshers to start their courses and uni life this year knowing how well mine went :smile:

I'm sure you all are super excited about finding out how social life is going to be for you guys and so I wanted to introduce an exciting new event (if you haven't already heard of it!).

Come on down to the Company Inn (Lloyds) by the Waterfront for the launch of the Jägernight! The very first night, presented by Refuel, is going to be held on 25th September and it's going to be a good one :wink:

Click on the link to the Facebook event below, click attending, and put yourselves down on the guestlist.

There are some fantastic deals on offer including: a free shot of Jägermeister with your first drink and a free glass of bubbly for putting yourselves down on the guestlist!

So get clicking and make sure you set this date into your calendars for an amazing night! See you all there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/224321344391225/
Reply 27
Original post by MBBlack
I have accepted my unconditional offer from Nottingham Trent and will be on Clifton Campus studying Sport & Leisure and Educational Development. I've sorted my accommodation out and will be in Peverell, Lincoln court in Block O. I am excited to start and was just wanting to talk to anyone else who'll be starting this September. Hope to hear back from a few people about their plans or decisions!

I'm studying Maths and staying at Peverell Block E :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Selina947
I'm studying Maths and staying at Peverell Block E :smile:

I'm studying English and History, Peverell Block E too!
Reply 29
Original post by davegray27
I'm studying English and History, Peverell Block E too!

Im in E0266
so I think that means flat 2 room 66 ? :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Selina947
Im in E0266
so I think that means flat 2 room 66 ? :smile:

Wow - looks like we're neighbours! I'm E0265 :smile: There are six rooms per flat, so we are Block E, Flat 26, Room 5/6 :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by davegray27
Wow - looks like we're neighbours! I'm E0265 :smile: There are six rooms per flat, so we are Block E, Flat 26, Room 5/6 :smile:

That's great :smile: What day are you moving in?
I'm moving this Saturday from Leicester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending