The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln Accomodation

What accomodation is everyone picking? And it's been 2 weeks since I firmed the university and I still haven't got a hoodie :frown: I want one haha
Reply 1
heey,
ive picked student village as my first two options and then junxions, pavs and the other courts :smile:
o dont worry!! that was what i was like waiting for my hoodie,
i firmed in like november and only got mine last week :smile:
they send them in bullk rather than one at a time apparently?
what have you applied for??
:smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
I've gone with Student Village for my first and Brayford for my second. I really hope I get a place in the Student Village though so I can just roll out of bed and get to classes quickly :P
I firmed in January and I got my hoodie last week. I thought I wasn't going to get one xD
Reply 3
Original post by Cloud(:
heey,
ive picked student village as my first two options and then junxions, pavs and the other courts :smile:
o dont worry!! that was what i was like waiting for my hoodie,
i firmed in like november and only got mine last week :smile:
they send them in bullk rather than one at a time apparently?
what have you applied for??
:smile:

Oh right fair enough! I'm real desperate to get Brayford Quays as it's quite cheap and looks real nice. Ahhh so it takes more than a couple of weeks, that's cool I just firmed two weeks ago I got worried that they forgot me loool, yay! :biggrin:

I've applied for Business and Management, 260 points wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Bekabek
I've gone with Student Village for my first and Brayford for my second. I really hope I get a place in the Student Village though so I can just roll out of bed and get to classes quickly :P
I firmed in January and I got my hoodie last week. I thought I wasn't going to get one xD

Student village is courts right? I didn't like it too much looked a bit rough and overpriced tbh, and ahh okay so it takes a bit longer. Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by adilmoghul
Oh right fair enough! I'm real desperate to get Brayford Quays as it's quite cheap and looks real nice. Ahhh so it takes more than a couple of weeks, that's cool I just firmed two weeks ago I got worried that they forgot me loool, yay! :biggrin:

I've applied for Business and Management, 260 points wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i really want student village!! hear its an amazing experience for first years :biggrin:
so ive got my fingers crossed for that, and I'm sure you'll get your hoodie soon then :smile:

ive applied for media production, 300 points :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest