The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry university: what course and accommodation - 2013

hey, I have an offer for sports therapy at Coventry and probably staying at singer halls
just wondering whats going on for anybody else :smile:
Reply 1
Hey I have a place to do law. Hopefully staying at singer as well :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
excellent!
is Coventry your main choice?
its my ideal choice
im dead excited.
will maybe see you round :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yes it is. Where else have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I have applied at Gloucester for sports therapy, Sheffield Nottingham and Coventry for physio.
I applied for physio more out of curiosity but im more keen on the sports route.
what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I applied to westminster, Kingston, coventry, reading and Sunderland for law. I applied last year So I know i'm defiantly going to coventry. :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've going to Coventry! I'm studying Occupational Therapy, is anyone else wanting to study Occupational Therapy?
Reply 7
Original post by 1smiley2
I've going to Coventry! I'm studying Occupational Therapy, is anyone else wanting to study Occupational Therapy?

I am going to Coventry to study occupational therapy :smile: have you chosen your accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by AnnieDix32
I am going to Coventry to study occupational therapy :smile: have you chosen your accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yay! No not yet, but i'm hoping to go to Victoria Halls :smile: Have you chosen yours yet?
Reply 9
Original post by 1smiley2
Ah yay! No not yet, but i'm hoping to go to Victoria Halls :smile: Have you chosen yours yet?

No I'm going to Coventry Friday to have a look as I still can't make my mind up ahh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Hey I have an offer for dietetics and hoping to stay at singer halls :smile: I liked them best at the open day
Reply 11
has anybody accepted their offers for Coventry and applied for accommodation and SF

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Charlie.b
Hey I have a place to do law. Hopefully staying at singer as well :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm doing law too! :smile: staying in parish rooms :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest