The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Delayed Visa, arriving late

Hi, start date for my course is 18th September for University of Manchester but due to delays in receiving my CAS I applied last Tuesday and my biometrics centre only had the standard visa application option. I will definitely not arrive before start date. What do I do? Will it affect UKVI decision as start date is indicated on the CAS. Just freaking out here. Full fees have been paid. What happens to my accomodation?
Original post by Abun20
Hi, start date for my course is 18th September for University of Manchester but due to delays in receiving my CAS I applied last Tuesday and my biometrics centre only had the standard visa application option. I will definitely not arrive before start date. What do I do? Will it affect UKVI decision as start date is indicated on the CAS. Just freaking out here. Full fees have been paid. What happens to my accomodation?

Hi,

You may want to move this in the University of Manchester forum, however I don't think this will affect your accommodation or enrolment - I strongly suggest you get in touch with your University's UKVI team and your accommodation provider to inform them of your circumstances.

- The Coventry University Team
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest