The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

International student payment help

I am an international student and I have to pay £4000 to formally accept my conditional offer from Coventry Uni. I don't have a bank account of my own. And I wish to pay via my parents account. Can I do that? How will the university know that it's me who has done the payment? Please help 🙏
Hi there,

Sure, that's no problem at all. You can pay directly to the university's account by bank transfer. You’ll need to include your student ID, your full name, and if you are paying for your tuition or accommodation fees.

Account Name: Coventry University
Bank Name: Barclays Bank
Bank Address: High Street, Coventry, CV1 1ZZ
Sort Code: 20-23-78
Account Number: 20786675
IBAN Number: GB56 BARC 202378 20786675
Swift Code: BARCGB22

This is the website of the "How to Pay - International students" https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/courses-and-fees/how-to-pay/ I hope that helps

Best wishes
Kylie
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I think I’m just going to withdraw because they clearly want me to pay international fees instead of home fees that’s why they are asking for all these documents from me every week instead of contacting home office direct.
What do they need my fathers share code for , I have a settled status, how would I have that if I haven’t lived in the UK for all those years.
It’s just a joke, I’m supposed to begin freshers week TODAY but I’m here at home. I should’ve stuck with my firm choice but I chose Coventry instead to get this? Wow
The fact that a university is causing doubt in students minds about withdrawing even before they begin Is just worrying
Original post by IloveCoconut123
I think I’m just going to withdraw because they clearly want me to pay international fees instead of home fees that’s why they are asking for all these documents from me every week instead of contacting home office direct.
What do they need my fathers share code for , I have a settled status, how would I have that if I haven’t lived in the UK for all those years.
It’s just a joke, I’m supposed to begin freshers week TODAY but I’m here at home. I should’ve stuck with my firm choice but I chose Coventry instead to get this? Wow
The fact that a university is causing doubt in students minds about withdrawing even before they begin Is just worrying

Hi @IloveCoconut123

Can you please send us your email address, the one you applied to the university with, and we will try to escalate this for you.

Please do not share any other personal details as this is a public platform.

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest