The Student Room Group

Maths Edexcel Linear

Hi I have currently started to do some maths, and was wondering were there any resources or websites that could help me with my studies. I am trying to finish one chapter every day, is this routine good? I want to make sure I understand every chapter so I need some tutorial guide which can help. One thing with maths is that the questions are never the same as the questions in the Exams, not literally but the concept of the questions they seem to be harder and more problem solving so I was wondering if there was a website which could help me with these sorts of questions. Help will be appreciated. I am hoping to get an A* in maths if you have any advice on what I should do I will be very thankful :smile:.
Reply 1
Original post by Acrux
Hi I have currently started to do some maths, and was wondering were there any resources or websites that could help me with my studies. I am trying to finish one chapter every day, is this routine good? I want to make sure I understand every chapter so I need some tutorial guide which can help. One thing with maths is that the questions are never the same as the questions in the Exams, not literally but the concept of the questions they seem to be harder and more problem solving so I was wondering if there was a website which could help me with these sorts of questions. Help will be appreciated. I am hoping to get an A* in maths if you have any advice on what I should do I will be very thankful :smile:.

The part I coloured above is a mistake I think. Rather than deciding how much you will achieve per day I would suggest you decide how much time you will spend per day.

Get a good book and post here if you get stuck.
Reply 2
Past papers and mathswatch is how I got my A :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest