The Student Room Group

Could somebody link me the following AS revision books?

In September I'll be picking up AQA Geography, AQA Economics and OCR History (early), in addition to A2 Biol and H&S (which I already have the revision books for). Could somebody please link me the text books that are relevant to the September AS courses that I listed? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 3

Thank you. I don't know. All I know is our school had an option of History (modern) and History (early). History early consists of the Tudor finale, the reign of queen Elizabeth and unit 2, historical evidence: the Italian renaissance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Voovist
Thank you. I don't know. All I know is our school had an option of History (modern) and History (early).

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem! :smile: Hmm... sorry I can't find much in terms of the OCR textbooks. If you can, ask the AS-History teacher or a student!
Reply 5
Original post by paulpscully
No problem! :smile: Hmm... sorry I can't find much in terms of the OCR textbooks. If you can, ask the AS-History teacher or a student!

Will do, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Voovist
In September I'll be picking up AQA Geography, AQA Economics and OCR History (early), in addition to A2 Biol and H&S (which I already have the revision books for). Could somebody please link me the text books that are relevant to the September AS courses that I listed? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For economics i found the website tutor2u (look for economics revision notes) better than the textbook.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending