The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
~*glitter*~
well the other day (i think it was thursday) i had 4 kitkat chunky's (4 for 99p, i thought that was good) then i had a family sized galaxy about 2 hours later!! ohw greedy am i!!

man, I think thats pushing the boundaries of being ill!!
Reply 21
shazza
man, they should make people more aware of that, lent would be done by so many more people!!

I don't take the sundays off. I gave up crisps and fryed food. So far i have done very well but i did accidently eat one doritto before remembering i gave them up. It was the dippin kind with very little flavour. I always have chocolate binges! I gather up loadsa nice food and bring it to the computer to eat.
Reply 22
shazza
man, I think thats pushing the boundaries of being ill!!
i was having a bad day, that and im an addict :frown:
i do have a weakness for galaxy minstrels though.....
Yeah, I'm trying to do no foods with sugar as an active ingredient, if you see what I mean. So I can eat fruit and drink fruit juice even though they've got sugar in, but I wouldn't drink juice with added sugar. I reckon fruit's too healthy to count, y'know?
So it's all sweets, chocolate, biscuits, cake, pie, etc etc, + crisps (just for the hell of it).
And it's an absolute nightmare, but I'm deteremined to do it just to prove to myself that I can.
Reply 25
ruthiepoothie
i do have a weakness for galaxy minstrels though.....

heh, me too, they're just so.... yummy :frown:
Reply 26
suspicious_fish
Yeah, I'm trying to do no foods with sugar as an active ingredient, if you see what I mean. So I can eat fruit and drink fruit juice even though they've got sugar in, but I wouldn't drink juice with added sugar. I reckon fruit's too healthy to count, y'know?
So it's all sweets, chocolate, biscuits, cake, pie, etc etc, + crisps (just for the hell of it).
And it's an absolute nightmare, but I'm deteremined to do it just to prove to myself that I can.

Wow i would struggle doing that! I might next year just to prove it to myself aswell. I like challenges. But then i also like food...
Cate
heh, me too, they're just so.... yummy :frown:

*Sits on a high horse, wearing boots a size too small*
Reply 28
suspicious_fish
*Sits on a high horse, wearing boots a size too small*

:confused:
Reply 29
suspicious_fish

wow, thats a lot to give up!! good luck!!
Cate
:confused:

Idioms, my love. If someone's on their high horse it means they're ebing uppity and superior, and if you say someone getting too big for thei boots it means they're being arrogant.
I was just feeling smug about my chocolate absention.
shazza
wow, thats a lot to give up!! good luck!!

Why thank you, I know I'm going to need it!
Just wait til easter day, that's when the fun starts.
i dont want an easter egg for easter, i want a real life little yellow chick to play with :biggrin: :biggrin:
shazza
How bad am I!!
I just had a mars bar, now i'm eating an aero and I have a nestle` egg too. (I supposed to have given up) but it's sooo nice!! please tell me everyone else has crazy choccie binges!!

Not chocolate, no, but i'm big into crisps.
Once had two big bags of flaming hot monster munch, then two slightly taller than regular bags of salt and vinegar spirals (the greatest crisps ever), followed by a packet of salt and vinegar hula hoops, then barbecue hula hoops in crackers with cheese in.....
ruthiepoothie
i dont want an easter egg for easter, i want a real life little yellow chick to play with :biggrin: :biggrin:

But what about when it grows up? :biggrin:
Iluvatar
Not chocolate, no, but i'm big into crisps.
Once had two big bags of flaming hot monster munch, then two slightly taller than regular bags of salt and vinegar spirals (the greatest crisps ever), followed by a packet of salt and vinegar hula hoops, then barbecue hula hoops in crackers with cheese in.....

i haven't had any crisps for 3 weeks...
*craves crips*
and it makes me cross ggrrr!!!
ruthiepoothie
i haven't had any crisps for 3 weeks...
*craves crips*
and it makes me cross ggrrr!!!

Why not?
Crisps are brilliant.
There is no reason not to eat them in copious amounts.
Iluvatar
Why not?
Crisps are brilliant.
There is no reason not to eat them in copious amounts.

i am on a diet- which means no crisps as they are lots of calories and fat!! :frown:
ruthiepoothie
i am on a diet- which means no crisps as they are lots of calories and fat!! :frown:

Grr.... diets are evil!
Surely its alot better to just eat a balenced diet...
10 packets of crisps in each hand :smile: :smile: :smile:.

What about low fat crisps, or things like moster munch which are 'corn snacks', which apparently means there not as bad for you.
Iluvatar
Grr.... diets are evil!
Surely its alot better to just eat a balenced diet...
10 packets of crisps in each hand :smile: :smile: :smile:.

What about low fat crisps, or things like moster munch which are 'corn snacks', which apparently means there not as bad for you.

lol
that what i'm trying to do
i will add things like crisps back in when i have shifted the weight- for now, fruit and veg are my comfort foods!!

i have lost 1 stone and 2 lbs so far though!!!

yay!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
only another 12 lbs to go :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending