What is the best Easter chocolate?

Cadbury Creme Egg21%
Cadbury Caramel Egg5%
Cadbury Mini Eggs41%
Lindt Gold Bunny23%
None, I don't like chocolate5%
Something else - tell us more in the comments5%
Total votes: 364
It's only a few days until Easter Sunday... so let's talk about chocolate.

What's the best Easter treat? Do you prefer something obvious - like mini eggs or creme eggs - or something unexpected?

And if you don't like chocolate, do you have anything else over Easter instead?

Happy Easter everyone :bunny:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vic Vinegar
What's the best Easter treat? Do you prefer something obvious - like mini eggs or creme eggs - or something unexpected?

White chocolate crème egg or Terry’s chocolate orange in white chocolate 🥰
Original post by smartcookie10

I didn't know white chocolate creme eggs were a thing - very interested though!
I'm going to throw a spanner in the works now and say, although I do like chocolate occasionally, I'd much rather have something savoury if I had to choose. Also cheese, I'll never turn down cheese.
Original post by CamembertPaws
I'm going to throw a spanner in the works now and say, although I do like chocolate occasionally, I'd much rather have something savoury if I had to choose. Also cheese, I'll never turn down cheese.

Easter cheese? That is a hot take
Easter cheese? That is a hot take

Almost as much as you not knowing the white chocolate creme eggs exist?! even I knew that :tongue: :eek:

What's your vote @PileaP ? :biggrin:
Almost as much as you not knowing the white chocolate creme eggs exist?! even I knew that :tongue: :eek:

Haha I can't argue with that. The existence of white creme eggs is a pleasant Easter surprise though :smile:
Once upon a time, when I was a child, a long, long time ago, I woke upon an Easter morn. Excitedly I ran to where my mother had piled my easter eggs in unison and in decorative display. I tore the wrappers off in haste and in insurmountable greed, ate chocolate like it was my final day in this earth.

Within hours, my stomach sounded like the eruption of Mount Doom at the destruction of the one ring. Followed closely by projectile vomit in all directions. No one was safe, except the dog hidden behind the sofa. It was horrifying, unsettling and I ended up laying down where I was exhausted, almost passed out from the crash of the sugar rush that had fueled my path of wonton destruction.

Ever since that day, I vowed never shall chocolate touch my lips upon an easter morn and to this day, it is an oath I keep to this very day, with the very though of it making me queezy in the stomach.

I will let you draw your own conclusions and lessons from my fable in the hope that you will never follow the path that led me to my darkest hour.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Cadbury mini eggs- nostalgic for me and a classic! I hope they end up making a dairy free version eventually
Original post by Guru Jason
Once upon a time, when I was a child, a long, long time ago, I woke upon an Easter morn. Excitedly I ran to where my mother had piled my easter eggs in unison and in decorative display. I tore the wrappers off in haste and in insurmountable greed, ate chocolate like it was my final day in this earth.

Within hours, my stomach sounded like the eruption of Mount Doom at the destruction of the one ring. Followed closely by projectile vomit in all directions. No one was safe, except the dog hidden behind the sofa. It was horrifying, unsettling and I ended up laying down where I was exhausted, almost passed out from the crash of the sugar rush that had fueled my path of wonton destruction.

Ever since that day, I vowed never shall chocolate touch my lips upon an easter morn and to this day, it is an oath I keep to this very day, with the very though of it making me queezy in the stomach.

I will let you draw your own conclusions and lessons from my fable in the hope that you will never follow the path that led me to my darkest hour.

Thank you for sharing, this ordeal sounds... intense!
Haha I can't argue with that. The existence of white creme eggs is a pleasant Easter surprise though :smile:

They are veryyyy sickly but yummy haha

cadbury creme egg is classic for me!! also the mini eggs - amazing :biggrin:!
The aero mint egg is amazing

Nope, mini eggs are by far the best. How anyone can like anything else is beyond ridiculous in my opinion. If you don’t like mini eggs you need to enter a mental hospital.
I didn't know white chocolate creme eggs were a thing - very interested though!

Don’t bother, mini eggs are by far better in every way. If anyone prefers anything over mini eggs then they are clinically insane.
They are veryyyy sickly but yummy haha

Nowhere near as yummy as mini eggs. Mini eggs are easily the best chocolate ever made and anything else is like mud compared to them.
Original post by agent_duck343

Can’t be compared to mini eggs though. Nowhere near as nice as mini eggs.
Reply 17
Original post by agent_duck343

Agreed 😎
As someone who can't eat dairy I like Nomo cookie dough bunnies and I am excited to try my Sainsbury's free from rocky road easter egg on Sunday.
Milk chocolate, no special flavour, simple as that. Does not mean that I don't like another kinds of chocolate.

Quick Reply

Latest