The Student Room Group

chocolate vs strawberry

which do you prefer?
Reply 1
generally chocolate; strawberry allows for a lot of variation
Original post by oursgrace
which do you prefer?

Do I have to prefer, if I can take both? I would take strawberries and dunk them in melted chocolate.
Vanilla.
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Vanilla.

Chocolate with vanilla! these added two counter parts are amazing. Pure vanilla is a waste.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Chocolate with vanilla! these added two counter parts are amazing. Pure vanilla is a waste.

The blasphemy! :woo:
it depends, if we are talking like a chocolate bar or a strawberry then melted chocolate on strawberry (;

but, if its like flavour in ice-cream etc then vanilla, because chocolate can be too sweet and strawberry has a weird taste unless its a cornetto ice-cream with the sour-ish bit of strawberry
Reply 7
which do you prefer?

Why not both? I like both of them.
Chocolate
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
The blasphemy! :woo:

I like to eat a pure vanilla pudding indeed, but the taste with chocolate sauce is just better. Same goes for chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
Strawberry all the way (but I also lovee chocolate)!!
Original post by Kallisto
I like to eat a pure vanilla pudding indeed, but the taste with chocolate sauce is just better. Same goes for chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

To each their own I guess 😄
Reply 12
which do you prefer?

What can I say it COMPLETELY COMPLETELY depends, are we talking cake?, ice cream?, sauce? on their own? How dare you propose such a thing of uncertainty and idiocy.

Probably strawberry tho

Quick Reply

Latest