The Student Room Group

Brownies or cookies

Which of these sweet treats do you like to eat more? A good brownie for me is very nice, but usually has to be complemented with ice cream for it to be at its best. Cookies are pleasurable to eat on their own and with milk. So I think I prefer cookies-but what about you?
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Which of these sweet treats do you like to eat more? A good brownie for me is very nice, but usually has to be complemented with ice cream for it to be at its best. Cookies are pleasurable to eat on their own and with milk. So I think I prefer cookies-but what about you?

brownies all the way. they have better texture and i especially love the ones from lidl with the white chocolate in them. they're cheap and delicious.
better than the ones at wetherspoons.

Brownies filled with a layer of chocolate or dipped in chocolate sauce wow though you could be imaginative in the toppings of a cookie but it’s brownie anyday.
Definitely brownies, especially the ones that are gooey on the inside but have a nice crisp layer on top!
Reply 4
100% brownies with bits of chocolate inside to make it extra chocolatey!
Reply 5
Depends on what type of cookies. My sister make pristine replicas of Subway Cookies that are heaven. But brownies are pretty good too.

Brownie any day
I like both, but the brownies more. Especially when they have a melted chocolate core in!

Quick Reply

Latest