:tumble:
:tumble:icious!
:tomato:
^o)
:hmmm:
:y:
:wtf?:
'Sup peeps? Everyone alright? :biggrin:
Lol, ok, fine, don't say hello. We'll skip the pleasantries, tonight, and move straight onto the most important question... wtf is going on? :wink: lol
darth_vader05
:mad:

:motz:
Nefarious
:motz:

:hubba:
Demon_AS
Lol, ok, fine, don't say hello. We'll skip the pleasantries, tonight, and move straight onto the most important question... wtf is going on? :wink: lol

I wish I knew. (I think Darth and I are using increasingly angry smileys at each other for no good reason.)
Nefarious
I wish I knew. (I think Darth and I are using increasingly angry smileys at each other for no good reason.)

Lol, ok... well, it must be fun. I don't know the codes to any of these smileys anyway, so I'll just talk to whoever wants a chat :p:.
Demon_AS
Lol, ok... well, it must be fun. I don't know the codes to any of these smileys anyway, so I'll just talk to whoever wants a chat :p:.

When you know even the most obscure codes, you know you're a bit of a loser. :frown:
Reply 10637
The Centipe
When you know even the most obscure codes, you know you're a bit of a loser. :frown:

:hugs:
The Centipe

Or a computer nerd... with way too much time on your hands :wink:.

I think the two might be related :p:.
Demon_AS
Or a computer nerd... with way too much time on your hands :wink:.

I think the two might be related :p:.

Exactly - I'm a bit of both :>.<:

Latest