ooooo kk :biggrin:

Meh ... looking foward to a month of headaches :smile:

Lol :p: looking food to Eid and all the fooddddd :love: lol
Reply 13381
Buut Lucas, I want your ass. :frown: :p:

Come MSN. Please. :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Hehe :p:

ive been looking for a job lately and it sucks :hmpf: lol i tried M&S and the questions are so annoyingly frustrating :motz: :p:

hehe :p:

M&S ...... noooo u wanna work at the good clothes shops :biggrin: Not M&s :eviltongu :p: ... like Topshop and Next and Dorothy Perkins and Debenhams and Evans and River Island and Wallis ... they are the ones off the top of my head :p: There are thousands more lol :biggrin: :hugs:
lil_groovy_dude
hehe :p:

M&S ...... noooo u wanna work at the good clothes shops :biggrin: Not M&s :eviltongu :p: ... like Topshop and Next and Dorothy Perkins and Debenhams and Evans and River Island and Wallis ... they are the ones off the top of my head :p: There are thousands more lol :biggrin: :hugs:

Lol its cos theres a new M&S right round the corner from my house :p: ooooo :idea: good idea! :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
Lol :p: looking food to Eid and all the fooddddd :love: lol

I'm looking foward to that deffo :biggrin:

Samosas, rice, kebabs, pakora etc. :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
Lol its cos theres a new M&S right round the corner from my house :p: ooooo :idea: good idea! :biggrin:

meh :biggrin:

With the shops i suggested you get a discount and you get decent clothes :p: :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
I'm looking foward to that deffo :biggrin:

Samosas, rice, kebabs, pakora etc. :biggrin:

Hehe :biggrin:

Whats Samosas and pakora? :p: ooo i just ate a kebab :biggrin:lol
lil_groovy_dude
meh :biggrin:

With the shops i suggested you get a discount and you get decent clothes :p: :biggrin:

*dreams of discounts...* :love: :biggrin: lol
SketchyCanvas
Hehe :biggrin:

Whats Samosas and pakora? :p: ooo i just ate a kebab :biggrin:lol

lol :biggrin:

dont we all dream of discounts :wink: :biggrin:

Get on MSN :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude

dont we all dream of discounts :wink: :biggrin:

Get on MSN :biggrin:

cant :frown: msn isn't working properly :frown: keeps going really slow whenever i log online :hmpf:
SketchyCanvas

cant :frown: msn isn't working properly :frown: keeps going really slow whenever i log online :hmpf:

:frown: :hugs:

What about Windows messenger ? :frown:
OMG!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello!
Reply 13392
Jack Twist
OMG!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello!

MSN. :frown::frown::frown:
lil_groovy_dude
:frown: :hugs:

What about Windows messenger ? :frown:

Tried that already :hmpf:
Jack Twist
OMG!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello!

OMG!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :biggrin:
Jack Twist
OMG!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! get someone hot as your avatar quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're losing it my darlin honestly **Thinks yes I have been away a bit tooo long for that to happen** :wink:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
OMG!!!!!!!!!! get someone hot as your avatar quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're losing it my darlin honestly **Thinks yes I have been away a bit tooo long for that to happen** :wink:

are you drunk? :biggrin:
Jack Twist
are you drunk? :biggrin:

:eek: NO!!!!!!!!!! :frown: I'm hurt for you to say that now :frown: I think its alcohol withdrawal thats making me like this :rofl:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
:eek: NO!!!!!!!!!! :frown: I'm hurt for you to say that now :frown: I think its alcohol withdrawal thats making me like this :rofl:

I get high on air these days :biggrin:
Jack Twist
I get high on air these days :biggrin:

who isnt :biggrin: hehehehe :p:

edit: well we cant mention anyother substances so we cant soooooo yeah air :biggrin: wooooooooooooooo :biggrin: :rofl:

Latest