The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
*dodges*

and hey tammy and LPK :smile:

*catches and attackles again*
Neo~
Oh goody! Yeah you're right- either team can bag this one :frown:
I wish England had managed a bigger lead- say 350 or something :frown: Bell didn't survive for too long today :frown:
how many matches in the series? if we draw this then do we win the series?

well if we bowl well tomorrow then it'll be an entirely different story :p: we'll have won before lunch i reckon :biggrin::ninja: :p: :redface:
Reply 15042
darth_vader05
who said its for young children? :eek: :security: :p: hehe

i dont know which one is my fav. they all are :biggrin: whats the cleaning lady called who always says 'i'm not cleaning that!' :p:

london makes me laugh aswell, but moseby is the man :cool: :biggrin:

and yeah angels and demons is good. but my fav ever book has to be the godfather i think!:ninja:

Most of the Disney Channel is for kids. :p: :love: Sky+ :suith: I'd be like dead without it.. :redface: :p:

Oooh I don't have a favourite episode, they're all funny even though seen them a million times each. :wink: :p:

Aaargh tis Muriel! :p: :redface: I just remembered the treasure one "The treasure is buried beneath the heart" And it was in her locket hahaha. Awww. :p: :redface: OMG I am so sad. :rofl:

London is sooo ditzy, she's cool. :cool: :biggrin:
rpotter
Oi! Stop bullying me :p:

Actually Im near my fourth now thanks to Neo :smile:

Im still not over cricket not being on channel 4 anymore, I dont have sky :frown:

Yeah well people are criticising Sky's coverage- channel 4 is deemed better.
Anyways it's very tight- either team can win- albeit Pakistan seem in a better position- but I really hope England can turn the tables tomorrow morning :frown:
Reply 15044
Neo~
Welcome to the soc :biggrin:

No rpoblem :cool:

What are you upto?

Just watching some father ted dvds :p:

Well, that and spamming :biggrin:

you?
Reply 15045
rpotter
Oi! Stop bullying me :p:

Actually Im near my fourth now thanks to Neo :smile:

Im still not over cricket not being on channel 4 anymore, I dont have sky :frown:

I'm not bullying you. :p: I love you!! :love: :smile::smile::smile:

Wooooh. WHORE! :p: :aetsch:
292 till my gold :biggrin:
dont talk about rep, i still cant give any :frown:
Charl!
Most of the Disney Channel is for kids. :p: :love: Sky+ :suith: I'd be like dead without it.. :redface: :p:

Oooh I don't have a favourite episode, they're all funny even though seen them a million times each. :wink: :p:

Aaargh tis Muriel! :p: :redface: I just remembered the treasure one "The treasure is buried beneath the heart" And it was in her locket hahaha. Awww. :p: :redface: OMG I am so sad. :rofl:

London is sooo ditzy, she's cool. :cool: :biggrin:
no its not :hmpf: my dad watches it sometimes :cool: :biggrin: whats sky +?

lol, yeah and they always repeat on disney+ :biggrin: hehe oh yeah, i watched that one yesterday :p: arwin is crazy :biggrin: :five: sad= cool :biggrin: hehe and the maths camp one in which she tells maddy to STFU as politely as she can :p: hehe

London= genius in the making :p: hehe

i'll be back in 30 mins cya :smile: and cya SCx and whoever else went :redface:
:nospam:
darth_vader05
how many matches in the series? if we draw this then do we win the series?

well if we bowl well tomorrow then it'll be an entirely different story :p: we'll have won before lunch i reckon :biggrin::ninja: :p: :redface:

There's one more match left at The oval. Pakistan's top bowlers are expected to be playing there so it'll be quite a struggle for Engalnd to draw, if not win that one :frown:

I don't know- the pitch seems to be favoring the batting side and don't frget Pakistan have got big guns (the likes of M. Yousuf, Inzi, and Y Khan) :frown:

We really have to rely on Monty and Harmy to do the job :frown:I hope we take quick wickets in the morinig and wrap up the top order before tre atleast.
Aphrodite

I wish I could help, but I've done my rounds for today. Tomorrow hopefully?
Reply 15052
Beddy byes! Night all. :hugs: xxx

Get better soon my Darthy! :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 15053
Charl!
I'm not bullying you. :p: I love you!! :love: :smile::smile::smile:

Wooooh. WHORE! :p: :aetsch:

Awwwwww :hugs:

Aphrodite

:eek: - Get LPK to rep you then :p:

6+6=6

What happened to all your rep?
Charl!
Beddy byes! Night all. :hugs: xxx

Get better soon my Darthy! :biggrin: :hugs:

Liking the user title :p:
6+6=6

awww no! :hugs:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
:nospam:

Spam? us?? never.... :p:
Neo~
I wish I could help, but I've done my rounds for today. Tomorrow hopefully?

oooh thanks :biggrin:
rpotter
Awwwwww :hugs:

:eek: - Get LPK to rep you then :p:

What happened to all your rep?

Hehe! he owes me rep :p:
:stink:

Latest